• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Leon Markets broker does not honor commitment.

I am having an issue with a company
Of course!
leonmarkets.com
I only have the loan contract. They didn't even release a minimum withdrawal. I'm believing I was robbed. I even took out loans to honor the agreement but only I fulfilled the agreement. They asked me to access the computer and cell phone through Anydesk. Although they operate my account without my presence as well.

According to them and the contract, the company is located in the United Kingdom, different from my country. Does this complicate the situation?
This is the information you get from their site!!!

Company information: This website is operated by Zoltect Solutions LTD. Registration No. 119981 with registered address at Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands, MH96960

I think they should try to speak with me, not with you, if they really want to solve the problem isn't that right?
Anne the account manager disappeared. She has been out of sight since 16 October 2023, having tried to contact her since that date and I can't even call to her number!! Probably she blocked me!!
Cesar, I don't know who he is... but if it's from the Legal Department, all the more reason to resolve this situation in a non-litigious manner.

What reliable company does not allow its clients to make the operations (investments and withdrawals) as they wish? Presumably, operations on the site only work for deposits!!!

What reliable company doesn't have a customer support Contact Number to resolve these issues?
It was all handled by the "Chat on Line", on December 21th, 2023 and the person with whom I talked to solved literally nothing and said that I would be contacted by the "Account" and to this day...ZERO.
Curiously, on that same day (21/12) and because I rebelled, in the online chat, against the fact that I could not withdraw my profits, the opened positions in my account were closed (closed by StopOut...), which represented in a loss of the amount of 389,82 €. What a GREAT COINCIDENCE, indeed!!!
I have screenshots of my account and I have recorded the conversation with Chat on Line, which I will send to you upon your request, if needed.

The only thing I want is to get my money back which currente value is 454,46 € (389,82 €, resulting from the above mentioned losses + 64,54 €, value that correponds of my current balance).

After that I will close my account and we will all be happy, me with my money back and "them" with their conscience relieved...but please do not insult my intelligence, nor that of the other investors who have believed into this Company to invest their money and who will certainly have problems similar to those I just reported.
I was talking about me because you mencioned de same pearson that talked to me. All around me noticed this was
are you using two accounts here, @Foxtrot and @Benet62?
No. That is another person, probably with same problem.

I was talking about me because you mencioned de same pearson that talked to me. All around me noticed this was

No. That is another person, probably with same problem.
@Benet62 I was talking about myself because you mentioned the same person who talked to me. Everyone around me noticed that this was a scam. We are on the same forum probably because it is the same company and the same situation.

This is the information you get from their site!!!

Company information: This website is operated by Zoltect Solutions LTD. Registration No. 119981 with registered address at Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands, MH969
This information is in the loan contract and was noted during numerous voice-only calls. The company location. Regarding the location of the website, this is actually stated on the website.

Last edited:
@Benet62 I was talking about myself because you mentioned the same person who talked to me. Everyone around me noticed that this was a scam. We are on the same forum probably because it is the same company and the same situation.
I thought I was talking to some site administrator.
I apologise, but I am not yet familiar with the procedures.
Yes, we are in the same boat with regard to the problems we experience in dealing with these people.

I thought I was talking to some site administrator.
I apologise, but I am not yet familiar with the procedures.
Yes, we are in the same boat with regard to the problems we experience in dealing with these people.
Me too. I noticed there are some moderators. But anyone can collaborate. I saw that Fx Master gave you some instructions. And I believe I can use the instructions he gave me too.

1704476322656.png

Back