Liteforex Scam - close my open trade without my consent and forfeit the profit

Is eurusdx a Lite forex provate currency pair?

I would be interested to see what evidence LiteForex has regarding cheating. Since sootat asked for it, there shouldn't be any confidentiality issues as long as names and addresses aren't posted.

Sootat mentioned that he bought eurusdx If I'm not mistaken this is one of Liteforex's PRIVATE currency pairs. All the more reason for them to scam the trader.

Sootat mentioned that he bought eurusdx If I'm not mistaken this is one of Liteforex's PRIVATE currency pairs. All the more reason for them to scam the trader.

Hello Dexter Figg,

eurusdx is eurusd currency pair in floating spread account.
My case is still in pending with RAFMM.
Few victims in my region still haven't receive their withdrawal.
Stay away from them.
Spread the news to as many traders as you can.
STOP TRADE WITH THIS RUSSIAN FX BROKER.
They are all in scam forex family.

Thanks.

My Name: Soo Tat
account: 52340

Beware that Liteforex starting to join the SCAM BROKER FAMILY. They just close my open trade without my consent and forfeit the profit I gain from the trade they closed.

My trade was open at server time 2011.08.22 14:09 buy eurusdx 1.44280. At the time 2011.08.23 12:43, liteforex closed all my open trade without my consent! They close it at the same price the trade opened, which is 1.44280, but I'm sure at that time the eurusdx BID price much higher than that.

They claim that they detected "fraudulent transactions" on my account. The transactions were aimed at illegal deriving bonus sum neglecting the promotion conditions but without giving me any reason.

I'm aware that the bonus is property of the liteforex and they can cancel the bonus any time without any reason.

But, is that also apply to forfeit my profit or closed my transaction without my consent? If yes, please point it out in your T&C so that all your user aware that their profit can be forfeit any time or they open trade can be closed by your site without any reason!

Attached is the email conversation:

From LiteForex:
Hello
We would like to inform you that our security department has detected fraudulent transactions on your accounts. The transactions were aimed at illegal deriving bonus sum neglecting the promotion conditions. All the orders on those account will be cancelled; starting deposit will be available for withdrawing. From now forward all account of your profile will be blocked.

Best regards, Roman Baranov

My response:
May I know what is the "fraudulent transactions" I made?
It's unacceptable that closing my trade and forfeit my profit.

From LiteForex:
Hello.
I'm sorry, but i can't tell you that it is a nonpublic information.
Best regards, Roman Baranov

Hello Soo Tat,

Is it possible for you to post a review on LiteForex.
There is more people getting more issues with LiteForex.
LiteForex Reviews | LiteForex Ratings | LiteForex.org reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
Just get the topic hottest.

Thanks.

As I said, more and more liteforex victims appear.
I believe there are more countless victim out there.

My advice, stay away from LITEFOREX and leave it if you still have any account on them.

Long time didn't check back liteforex, today I check back and saw there are many victim for liteforex.
Bump this thread up to aware other for this scam broker.

Back