Liteforex Scam - close my open trade without my consent and forfeit the profit

This dealers leaning on a silly multi acct rule that is highly questionable is a very trivial way to steal $.

The only reasonable action is to stop a trader and leave them with there profits!
Leave them with the one acct.

Never, never steal a traders profits on a trivial pretense!!!!!

Next you will find a rule about making a trade on a full moon is illegal.

The dealer is fully at fault for allowing it to continue as long as they say they have! If this is so then the only reason they are now doing this is the perpetrate a fraud! They are the thieves!

Hello Stevesmain,

Thanks for your support.
I have reported to RAFMM & LiteForex.
I have no idea if both claims fail.
What I can I do?
More than few ten thousands EUR stuck there?
I will not give up to get back my money.
Do you know these people come to Asia stealed Asian hard earned money.
I have suffer in future if they did that to me.

Thanks.

Mr. Soo Tat,

Unfortunately for you LiteForex has launched a campaign against cheaters recently. You and your accomplices are cheaters. Your account was blocked because you have been cheating with the bonus. We have been turning a blind eye to your actions for far too long. But the time for your tricks is over. We know that you have got multiple accounts with us. Be sure all of them will be blocked and all of your trades will be cancelled. You may tell your friends that the same will be with them.

But of course you are able to take your initial deposit.

Hello Shuvalov,

Don't think others is an idiot.
The provided bonus is totally worthless & virtual.
I would always ask the financial department to take off the bonus.
The way you described is totally nonsense & ridiculous.
We all need your explanations.

Thanks.

Submitted Claims To RAFMM

Hello Fellow Traders & Moderators,

I have submit my case to RAFMM & LiteForex.
I am still waiting for reply from RAFMM.
I am really need your help & support to my case.
I look for more supportive idea from your guys & girls.
Appreciate if you can contribute your piece of ideas at here.

Thanks.

Mr. Soo Tat,

Unfortunately for you LiteForex has launched a campaign against cheaters recently. You and your accomplices are cheaters. Your account was blocked because you have been cheating with the bonus. We have been turning a blind eye to your actions for far too long. But the time for your tricks is over. We know that you have got multiple accounts with us. Be sure all of them will be blocked and all of your trades will be cancelled. You may tell your friends that the same will be with them.

Hello Shuvalov,

I should change the statement to following

Recently, LiteForex has launch a campaign to steal profit from trader!
Shuvalov are so smart to tell everyone about the FACT OF LITEFOREX.
The number 1 Forex Broker that enjoy to trap traders.

Thanks.

Mr. Soo Tat,

Hello Shuvalov,

I should change the statement to following

Recently, LiteForex has launch a campaign to steal profit from trader!
Shuvalov are so smart to tell everyone about the FACT OF LITEFOREX.
The number 1 Forex Broker that enjoy to trap traders.

Thanks.

LiteForex Has Just Launch Campaign To Steal Trader Profit Recently!!!

Mr Shuvalov, LiteForex Representative.
Email to

Mr. Soo Tat,

The Number 1 Forex Broker that launch campaign to STEAL PROFIT! Stay away from them.

Several Victims In Asia Suffered from above Issues.

To Fellow Traders & Moderators, Contribute your supportive ideas below.

Stay Away From Them!

LiteForex Has Just Launch Campaign To Steal Profit From Trader Recently!!!

Mr Shuvalov, LiteForex Representative To

Mr. Soo Tat,

The Number 1 Forex Broker in history that launch campaign to against cheaters! They looks like Forex Broker Judge & Police.

How Cheaters Described?
Unfortunately for you LiteForex has launched a campaign against cheaters recently. You and your accomplices are cheaters.

How the real phase sound like?
Unfortunately you are the chosen victims in our LiteForex Profit Stealing Campaign.

Amazingly Professional Forex Broker with Profit Stealing Campaign

Fellow Traders, Moderators, & Affiliater,

LiteForex described you as cheaters if you earn bonus, profit & affiliate bonus from them.

LiteForex business model is not earning from spread & swap but earning from stealing bonus, profit, affiliate bonus.

The given bonus & affiliate bonus is to trap you so that you become cheater one day later.

Several victims in Asia has suffer big loss & delayed payment.

Fellow Asia traders, stop your trade with these people.

Spread your words across your fellow mate.

Please lend me a hand to contribute your ideas at below.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Punishment for Traders & Affiliaters

The Number 1 Forex Broker that punish Traders & Affiliaters that try to withdrawal Profit, Bonus & Affiliate Bonus.

Unless I missed it, I see you still have not posted your review on LiteForex here at the FPA.

Go to top left hand of this page, click on "Reviews & Ratings" and click on "Hot: Forex Brokers Reviews" and then scroll (bottom button "next" button) to page 10 or 11 until you get "LiteForex.org (Liteforex.com). Then post your review on Liteforex there.

Unless I missed it, I see you still have not posted your review on LiteForex here at the FPA.

Go to top left hand of this page, click on "Reviews & Ratings" and click on "Hot: Forex Brokers Reviews" and then scroll (bottom button "next" button) to page 10 or 11 until you get "LiteForex.org (Liteforex.com). Then post your review on Liteforex there.

Hello Rahman,

I will do.
Thanks Man.
I have accidently repost the same post as above for 2 times.
how I can delete it.
Please guide.

Thanks.

Back