1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LUCKY?

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by SnakenSnack, Aug 17, 2015.

1. nahiyar

nahiyar Private, 1st Class

In complex world every day we meet new challenges life becomes routine because we have to own certain and uncertain conditions of life. With forex trading too we have to accept loss because any lucky move can be a good jump for us. Although not wait for luck be practical with your experience to become a lucky trader.

Enayess likes this.
  2. Naxramos

Naxramos Recruit

You won't go far with luck. Luck is an extremely unstable thing. One time you're lucky and in a moment you may be left without your deposit.

3. Naxramos

Naxramos Recruit

Luck is a very unsteady thing, today you got it, tomorrow it's gone and all your trading is off down the drain. So, in my opinion, it's better to count on yourself and your own abilities, than on luck.

4. Bvikech

Bvikech Recruit

It seems to me that the factor of luck should be completely excluded when talking about forex. Luck shouldn't be even hoped for. For stable trading you need to have a good strategy and good money management.

5. Rizog

Rizog Private, 1st Class

you really shouldn't rely on luck in forex, at least untill you want to loose your deposit. To trade properly, you nees to have a good strategy and, well, just a little luck)

Morten likes this.
  6. Morten

Morten Corporal

You must have been lucky, which may be proved by the fact that it's not a regular situation. Luck is a frequent thing in trade and it's a good sign. The more often you're lucky, the better your intuition works.

7. Nisoro

Nisoro Recruit

Has luck helped in your current job as lab analyst? If not, rest assured, it will not help you in trading even. The probability of luck coming to your rescue keeps coming down as you move towards more risky business! J

8. alaska27

alaska27 Recruit

Yes I believe in luck but upto very low instinct as I believe more in hard work. You can never be lucky all the time as if it do not work then you will feel helpless. If you are hardworking then you will be able to tackle with each and every situation quite convincingly.

9. Melvin Leon

Melvin Leon Recruit

You need knowledge and skills first. You are enough lucky that you get a business that you can do from your bedroom. Now you have to acquire proper knowledge and skills to get success in trading. That's the God has given intelligence to the human being so that they can use it for their betterment.

Thoris likes this.
  10. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

I always very glad when I am lucky during my trading, but luck is not something I rely on.