LUCKY?

Luck matters a very little , w can some percentage is involved in trading but is not a part of our business. We can say here is bad luck too for us . You experience , skill and passion is main thing it is lucky for you get skill in trading because most of the traders are fail to gain this skill.

Yes, it might be a very little involve. Last Thursday is a bad luck day for me, it hits my SL with 2 pips, and another couple candles, it went down 70 pips. You might say analysis problem, but if you have enough luck, it won't kick your butts with only 2 pips difference, right?

Luck exists, but preparation and a solid plan limit it's importance. It's like in professional sports - the best players are almost always luckier than the lesser ones - just because they prepared better for when it's bad and good luck.

Luck exists, but preparation and a solid plan limit it's importance. It's like in professional sports - the best players are almost always luckier than the lesser ones - just because they prepared better for when it's bad and good luck.

There is luck in every business, including forex business too, but don't ever hope for luck only to gain profit because luck won't happen all the time. Good traders must capable to prepare theirself so they can handle trde with luck or there is no luck at all. No one who can become good traders with relying on luck because trading is not only lucky guess but you need to make analysis and make preparation in good money management.

There is luck in every business, including forex business too, but don't ever hope for luck only to gain profit because luck won't happen all the time. Good traders must capable to prepare theirself so they can handle trde with luck or there is no luck at all. No one who can become good traders with relying on luck because trading is not only lucky guess but you need to make analysis and make preparation in good money management.
Indeed it bro, so you can sometimes have luck. Then the trader should always improve performance.

I like to improve my performance and skill of trading rather than thinking of luck . Luck can support me but not work for me .Here only my ability will work. As much I will be good in trading I will be lucky to find right move of market and manage risk of trading.

I have also seen many times that i was lucky in my trading and that allowed me to get income in the trades i was in. But the main thing that we should know is that we cannot become lucky all the time :D
True. There has to be some heavy work done to make money trading Forex.

Stick to your job as a lab assistant.

General retail forex trading should never be treated as a full time career, unless you are working for an investment bank or a hedge fund.

Forex trading should be taken as the means to grow your capital, not provide you with a consistent recurring income.

Back