Max CFD scammed me

nibor41

Recruit
I can see from the threads that I along with many other have been scammed
In my case I have been conned out of $250 paid via my debit card to sign up with MAXCFD .
I have sent repeated requests for a refund but to no avail .I have attached a copy of the email I received from them . Please help .
Robin Poulter my Max CFD member number is =2122492

heres reply

Dear Robin,

Good Day !

Please note that we have forwarded your request to the Finance Team.

They will do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,
Elissa
Support Team
On Wed, 15 Nov at 11:47 AM , Nibor41 <nibor41@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam

I recently made a payment transaction of $250 into my account wallet via debit card which I would like refunded .
I would like an immediate refund as I have reported your operation to the financial conduct authority .as you have been exposed as an unlicensed operator .
They advised me to request an immediate refund to avoid any legal repercussions .
Please refund as soon as possible via bank transfer as my bank has cancelled my debit card due to your fraudulent activity .

Thank you

Robin Poulter

I can see from the threads that I along with many other have been scammed
In my case I have been conned out of $250 paid via my debit card to sign up with MAXCFD .
I have sent repeated requests for a refund but to no avail .I have attached a copy of the email I received from them . Please help .
Robin Poulter my Max CFD member number is =2122492

heres reply

Dear Robin,

Good Day !

Please note that we have forwarded your request to the Finance Team.

They will do the needful as soon as possible.

Regards,
Elissa
Support Team
On Wed, 15 Nov at 11:47 AM , Nibor41 <nibor41@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam

I recently made a payment transaction of $250 into my account wallet via debit card which I would like refunded .
I would like an immediate refund as I have reported your operation to the financial conduct authority .as you have been exposed as an unlicensed operator .
They advised me to request an immediate refund to avoid any legal repercussions .
Please refund as soon as possible via bank transfer as my bank has cancelled my debit card due to your fraudulent activity .

Thank you

Robin Poulter
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Back