MAXCFD scam broker

getrightness

Recruit
Hello,

I wish to advise you to not join this broker because you will never see your money back.
I have deposited 250$ with my card and after some time I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 236$. After I have placed the withdrawal request it passed more than 2 weeks and I have sent them many emails to ask about my withdrawal but I never get an answer from them. My account is full verified so they have no reason to not send my funds.
I advise all the traders who want to join this broker to stay away from them because they will steal your hard earned funds, also people who have an account with maxcfd to stop making deposits into this broker and report them to the authorities and ask an chargeback with the credit card used to deposit.

I wish to inform you that behind of BinaryTILT is the company who own MaxCFD. So stay away also from BinaryTILT.

I have an account with MAXCFD under this email : getrightness@post.com.
I will invite them to this thread.

Hello,

I wish to advise you to not join this broker because you will never see your money back.
I have deposited 250$ with my card and after some time I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 236$. After I have placed the withdrawal request it passed more than 2 weeks and I have sent them many emails to ask about my withdrawal but I never get an answer from them. My account is full verified so they have no reason to not send my funds.
I advise all the traders who want to join this broker to stay away from them because they will steal your hard earned funds, also people who have an account with maxcfd to stop making deposits into this broker and report them to the authorities and ask an chargeback with the credit card used to deposit.

I wish to inform you that behind of BinaryTILT is the company who own MaxCFD. So stay away also from BinaryTILT.

I have an account with MAXCFD under this email : getrightness@post.com.
I will invite them to this thread.
Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Maxcfd is already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14112/www.maxcfd.com.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

I still not received the money from them. My withdrawal still on pending and they do not answer to my emails.
I have contacted my credit card and asked an chargeback.
Here is an screenshot of my banking history on Maxcfd account.

Attachments

• maxcfdscam.png
    maxcfdscam.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
I still not received the money from them. My withdrawal still on pending and they do not answer to my emails.
I have contacted my credit card and asked an chargeback.
Here is an screenshot of my banking history on Maxcfd account.
What reply you get from your cc customer care.

Back