Maxcfd Scam

Isabella DS

Recruit
Help, my boyfriend has been scammed out of $250 USD (over $300AUD) thinking he was investing in Bitcoin. They will not reply to emails and their phones are not connected. We have contacted his bank and they can not do anything at this point in time. Someone help.

Help, my boyfriend has been scammed out of $250 USD (over $300AUD) thinking he was investing in Bitcoin. They will not reply to emails and their phones are not connected. We have contacted his bank and they can not do anything at this point in time. Someone help.
Ask him to come fpa and open new thread same as you did but with full details of his problem with them.

I have been trying to get my $2000 US back from them for over a month now and they ignored 18 of my e mails. On the 19th time they responded and said they would process the request and it would be settled in 7-10 days. I requested that it be processed quickly as I was overseas and need the money for an airfare to travel urgently back to Australia for a funeral. They did not acknowledge my predicament and I missed the funeral, I was extemely disappointed and heart broken actually. It is not just about the money now. I genuinely hate them with a passion !

Back