more profitable pair

My trades are mostly in EUR USD. I can say that I profited from it and made the most of it. Small lot sizes are usually what I try.

I assume that major currency pairs are more favorable for trading, as well as they are considered to be most traded pairs. They are less volatile, meaning that you shouldn't bother about drastic price changes, and, at the same time they are highly liquid.
Some minor currency pairs which don't include USD are also pretty much favorable. The majority of traders learn trading using these pairs.
Profitability is such a thing which varies according to several parameters. The choice of the pair doesn't play here a major role.

Major pairs. There is more volatility on exotics, but there is also a higher risk of losses.

eurusd and usdjpy are pottentially the common answers
but i think if you work good on knowing exotics they can be helpful in scalping
i myself do not do it and i am afraid of it

For me it’s not the currency pair actually. I think it’s gold.
In any case it’s hard to say because I need to have all the stats right in front of me. But I think it’s either gold or some GBP pair, like Gbp/Usd or Eur/Gbp.
The latter is extremely volatile but can bring decent profits. However, be very careful with it since it is way too chaotic at times.

For me, there is no specific currency pair, but I can say it is the Japanese Yen pairs. I am focused on this currency and traders all the pairs in which the yen is included, but mainly USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY.
I like a more dynamic trading style and the Yen pairs offer that volatility that can satisfy my trading hunger.
On the other hand, for me, the EUR/USD pair is quite boring to trade, even though for others out there is the most profitable pair.
So, it depends on your personal preferences and trading style.

Strangely enough I find some of the minors and crosses very profitable.
Like the Usd/Dkk or Aud/Nzd and sometimes even Eur/Gbp.
I believe that it’s also the matter of vision and personal skills.
Some of my friends find Eur/Usd very difficult to analyze for some reason.

Back