Nakitrade SCAM ?

jeijeiho

Recruit
Nakitrade, a Japanese Broker in London and Tokyo does suddently not answer anymore. They diabled my Live Account without any reason and without me being advised. My money has not been returned neighter. Looks more like theiving.

Nakitrade, a Japanese Broker in London and Tokyo does suddently not answer anymore. They diabled my Live Account without any reason and without me being advised. My money has not been returned neighter. Looks more like theiving.

First of all how do you deposited money and when?

If you deposited via Credit card then file charge back ASAP

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Je confirme le message de jeijeiho
je dispose un Compte Géré par Nakitrade a un niveau SUMO
Nakitade ne répond plus au Mail, Téléphon, Live Chat
Les relever de compte n' arrive plus

Hello,
Thanks for the message, here my answers:
- Deposited CHF 310 on 29th May 2014 by Credit Card (Deposit has had been confirmed)
- 1th step already done. No answers from any one.
- Live chat does not work anymore
I think the best is to writeoff my money, it was more to warn others about this company. It seems there is another person in France having the same problem.
Regards
Jean-Jacques Hodel

Too bad the deposit is so old, but it's still worth trying this:

1. Get screenshots of everything you have related to your account. Also get screenshots of everything related to withdrawals on their website.
2. Contact the Fraud Department at your credit card's issuing bank.
3. Explain that the services offered by a broker include deposit, trading, and withdrawal.
4. Ask about a charge-back based on failure to provide withdrawals services.

Le manager de mon compte Nakitrde m’a Téléphoner hier le 07.04 en m’expiquant qu’il était en vacance et que pour cette raison il n’a pas répondu à mes mail.
Je lui ai demandé pour quelle raison le live chat ne marchait plus, il m’a répondu que Nakitrade à fusionner avec une autre entreprise à sa grande surprise.
Je me demande ce qui va suivre.
Novatrice1

Tell him to process your withdrawal NOW, not after some alleged merger. If he doesn't immediately begin doing so, get in touch with your credit card's issuing bank.

Accept no delays or excuses. There are time limits on charge backs. Contact your bank for details.

Back