• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Need A Help Chosing Broker

Rami17

Recruit
Hi every body

I am new trader and I need a help to choose a broker my capital about 50000$ any one who has same capital or more could help me in his experience??

Regards

My advice to if you are a new trader open a cent account 50 bucks. and trade for a while......

Hi every body

I am new trader and I need a help to choose a broker my capital about 50000$ any one who has same capital or more could help me in his experience??

Regards

Dear Rami, As you said you are new trader so I can strongly suggest you to not go with that much big amount. You can check new brokers with small deposit first.

All very well, but nobody has answered the OP's question about a reliable broker.

I've had an IG a/c for a few years now but, now being semi-retired, am beginning to make some reasonable money. You hear so many horror stories about brokers making excuses not to pay out (saying you're trading news, scalping etc), closing your a/c, or just downright stealing your money, that it would be good to know of any that are genuine and not scammers.

It would be an easier question to answer if he gave a lot more details about his trading needs. Obviously avoiding scammers is the first step, which is why the FPA has reviews which should be checked for any potential candidate.

Back