New and looking to learn

Dutchy86

Recruit
Hi there,

been trading before but had no real idea of what I was doing and lost a chunk of money,

what advice would you give me when starting out again?

JenPage

Private, 1st Class
I’m just going to stick with a small account for a while to practice. Maybe don’t put In so much to begin with ?

Thoris

Corporal
I would advise you to spend some time trading on a demo. This way you'll slightly "recover your memory". That plus the demo accounts, you don't have to be a beginner to trade on it. So why not take advantage of this opportunity, if you have one? Good luck to you :)

Manalmeena

Private
Hi! It probably sucks when something like this happens, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. A lot of brokers and forums (like this one) offer free education or something like that. If I were you, I would take this training, it would be very useful. And it seems to me that you lack a little bit of trading practice. Try to fix it somehow, and you'll totally succeed in trading

Shaun89

Private, 1st Class
Keep your money in your bank account until you can get a better gist of what you need to do and then when you go back in use a small account with money you can afford to lose worst case scenario

kim855

Private, 1st Class
Definitely use a demo account, most brokers offers this. It helps to get a good understanding of how everything works. Then when you go live make sure you are trading with money you can afford to lose.

richardmarcus1509

Private, 1st Class
I would like to advise you to spend some time trading on a demo. This way you will understand markets better. That plus the demo accounts, you don't have to be a beginner to trade on it