New to prop trading

Robert_JBeam

Recruit
Hello people, I am new to prop trading, I have been trading for a few weeks and yet to pass the challenge phase. Well, I am in profit and soon I will earn the real account. Wish me luck!

Good luck, maybe better use and practice demo account first until really found suitable trading strategy, many traders get fail at first trading before six months, obey golden rules investing money in high-risk business just spent money that affords to lose.

Good luck! I looked into trying it a while back, but found the platform rules to be quite restrictive. Which firm are you going through?

Hello people, I am new to prop trading, I have been trading for a few weeks and yet to pass the challenge phase. Well, I am in profit and soon I will earn the real account. Wish me luck!
What was your profit % and from how much did you start with the broker?

How have you got on. I'm going to guess if you'd only been trading a few weeks back in May you still haven't passed the challenge. Don't be disheartened if so though, the process to be consistently profitable takes time.

Welcome to the world of prop trading!
It can be an exciting and challenging experience, but with the right mindset and approach, you can succeed. My advice would be to focus on building a solid foundation of knowledge, developing a trading plan that suits your style and risk tolerance, and practicing proper risk management. Also, don't be afraid to seek guidance and mentorship from experienced traders.
Best of luck in your trading journey!"

Back