• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem New Way of SCAM by EXNESS (Manuplacating Spreads)

I am having an issue with a company
@Devang

If you can bring the evidence that the EURUSD spread was above 6 pips during 4 hours then you will get your very strong first point in this story.

Looks like some big crooks has entered in FPA as trader to give scam a differant air.
ALong it need a lots of guts to make allegation to someone but don't be try to make me fool that you are a genunie trader.:)

If you want to disagree with Along's logic, that's reasonable. Making personal attacks on people who disagree with you isn't going to win you a lot of support.

@Devang

If you can bring the evidence that the EURUSD spread was above 6 pips during 4 hours then you will get your very strong first point in this story.

I already put a mail of EXNESS support staff saying that it is possible and it is not a fault.

You can find it at the begining of the thread.

dear devang,

All that I'm trying to say is, I don't give a damn about the spread. did your account get stop out because of this 6 pips spread ?
If yes I will fight it for you. So what is the big deal here ?

I'm out...

Last edited:
dear devang,

All that I'm trying to say is, I don't give a damn about the spread. did your account get stop out because of this 6 pips spread ?
If yes I will fight it for you. So what is the big deal here ?

I'm out...

how do you want to provide support if your identity is actually just you hide, I spoke personally to you should let Devang doing business, no need to corner him and one more thing. I do not fully justify Devang but I am not happy with your efforts. Sitorus.

Dear Torus,

I didn't mean to cornered him, please read the topic again, is that true ? Exness a scammed broker ? Tell me how they scammed devang
with their spread ? he didn't get stopped out because of this 6 pips spread. If he use small size and has enough money he can
sustain bigger wide spread during low market volume too and it's normal. If they refused to pay devang money then I call them scam.

Just want to share, even with hedging positions, it is not safe during low market volume. I had this audchf hedging buy and sell,
it is safe during normal hour because the average spread is 4 - 7 pips. but when it came to low market volume, my account get stopped
out because the wide spread hit up 21 pips. Remember this is hedged positions and it should be safe, but not if the spread get wild.
I used trading point for this and I got nothing to hide. you can check with them their highest spread records for audchf and believed
me it is higher than 21 pips spread.

There are 95% loser in this forex market, only because of one reason. greed that lead to poor money management.
A lot of brokers take advantage because of this and they know it. One lot with one hundred for me is crazy.
I know it's your money, but you will never make it in a long run. Just learn the hard lesson, you will be fine one day.

I don't want to continue with this. you and devang can move along...

Last edited:
Torus,

Jumping in and escalating the confrontation between 2 FPA members isn't helping the situation at all.

If you want to throw out wild accusations, I could easily accuse you of being a fake account belonging to Devang or else of being a fake account belonging to the broker to take this discussion off track.

Torus,

Jumping in and escalating the confrontation between 2 FPA members isn't helping the situation at all.

If you want to throw out wild accusations, I could easily accuse you of being a fake account belonging to Devang or else of being a fake account belonging to the broker to take this discussion off track.
I request all FPA members "Don't fight Internally"we should fight against EXNESS.My case is clear and solid as till date i have not received any money from EXNESS and even they don't revert my mails.Regarding Spread issue i want to inform you that if there is technical loss than broker should reimburse loss to client as its not client fault if one LPs have system problem.

Anywat i am just waiting for my 3months to pass and after that I will forward this case to FDR

Hello guys,
I have been reading this thread for so long. Well, I am new here and new to the forex world.
Please I am on the virge to pick a broker. Is exness reliable and do they pay you if you
profit?

A little light about them will help.

Back