• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EXNESS TECHNICAL GLITCH BLEW MY ACCOUNT

I am having an issue with a company
@ExnessOfficial I was trading and hedging dint close my positions, a case you will not tolerate if it was an error from my side, if you return my equity what about my positions? The funds were not loss because it was an error from your server, so you lost nothing and compensate nothing, how about my positions if you decide to return the equity give me my positions back.

You cannot disrupt my positions take me out of market and not compensate me, but use a tricky tactics in your favour. Other brokers return full balance and apologize for the inconvenience.

A big shame to exness not able to cover such small technical glitch funds and punish the clients,
This is why you cannot come out fully and explain because you know what you decide is bad, and keep saying you contact me via email.
I will still say it i want my full balance refund as this judgment is not fair and not in my best interest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212-213833.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212-213833.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 24
What's the bottom line? Did you manage to resolve the conflict situation with this company?
No the company @ExnessOfficial
Failed to return my full balance, rather return my equity and i complained i am not satisfied with that decision as i have open position which there server difficulty they admit caused it, now instead of exness to refund my full balance in my favour, they did not but rather just return my equity and say nothing about them closing my positions or compensate my positions that they took down

Trust my experience. The fact that the company has recovered the original balance is a good thing. It is almost impossible to recover lost profits from any company. So you can say that your problem has been resolved more or less positively for you.
I understand your frustration though.

No the company @ExnessOfficial
Failed to return my full balance, rather return my equity and i complained i am not satisfied with that decision as i have open position which there server difficulty they admit caused it, now instead of exness to refund my full balance in my favour, they did not but rather just return my equity and say nothing about them closing my positions or compensate my positions that they took down
hedging your own positions has its own risk. If they returned the net equity that was in the account shortly before the error that caused the stopout, then that's probably the best you can hope for.

You never provided a full account statement for analysis, but if the open positions were hedged, then getting back your equity seems like the right thing to do.

Back