• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem EXNESS TECHNICAL GLITCH BLEW MY ACCOUNT

I am having an issue with a company
3,324.8 USD instead of 4112.49 USD for my first account
And 4,193,434.46 NGN instead of 5,041,645.8 NGN for my second account
Seems to be about 75% and 83% of the balance.
You may want to test the withdraw immediately. For both balances. Make sure you can at least withdraw what they already give you. And it is not just numbers on the statement.

Today @ExnessOfficial @FxMaster today they admit to the technical glitch and refunded
3,324.8 USD instead of 4112.49 USD for my first account
And 4,193,434.46 NGN instead of 5,041,645.8 NGN for my second account
I want a full balance refund as that technical glitch was not my fault and I have been forcefully stopped out by there server technical error, which i would have exited my unrealized trades on profit, it is not justifiable to suffer the punishment of there glitch while exness will go Scott free with zero damage for a fault that is theres
Dear Starforex,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter. A member of our team will be in touch soon with an updated response.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal. Feel free to reach out to us here: https://shor.by/contactexness.

Thank you
The Exness Team

@ExnessOfficial please do adhere to return my full balance as that technical server error wasn't mine, I will not be held responsible, account for or liable for any losses occurred on my account as a result your server technical difficulty and server glitch , as the same way you are not liable to any loss from mistake I make or error from my side, I urge EXNESS to fully take responsibility of such difficulties and do the needful act, so as I can return to my trading and continue using your services thank you

@ExnessOfficial please do adhere to return my full balance as that technical server error wasn't mine, I will not be held responsible, account for or liable for any losses occurred on my account as a result your server technical difficulty and server glitch , as the same way you are not liable to any loss from mistake I make or error from my side, I urge EXNESS to fully take responsibility of such difficulties and do the needful act, so as I can return to my trading and continue using your services thank you
Greetings Starforex,

Our support team has contacted you via email. We are currently conducting further investigations on your inquiry. Once complete our team will reach out to you via email.

If you need any further assistance, our team is always here to help! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us by contacting us here: http://shor.by/contactexness

Kind regards,
Exness Team

Don't forget to update us when you have an Exness resolution.

@ExnessOfficial its been days yet i have not received any feedback from your support, i have contacted online support but they keep saying under investigation, what is left to investigate after yiu confirmwd a technical difficulty cost me my positions,

Currently you refund my equity as of before the glitch occured, if you return my equity where are my positions? Why am i taking the punishment? The least you could do is refund my full balance, from my trade history its evident i hedge my position and close at breakeven or even profits, now your server has affected everything, you tampered with the positions and you should take responsibility of the aftermath that happened in my account. We traders take losses in markets with no hassle, why will a big broker such as you try to toy and bend the way to be in its favour at the expense of innocent traders.

Back