Resolved: Exness price glitch

@ExnessOfficial This is over twenty (20) business days of your supposed investigation. Others have been refunded since last week except me. I'm in dire need of my funds. You all have family as well, then you would understand what it means to be living from hand to mouth all because of this funds. Please do well to credit my refunds as soon as possible. Thanks
Dear Ykpuffy07,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter. A member of our team will be in touch soon with an updated response.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal. Feel free to reach out to us here: https://shor.by/contactexness.

Thank you
The Exness Team

Dear Ykpuffy07,

We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. Please note that we are in the process of investigating the matter. A member of our team will be in touch soon with an updated response.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal. Feel free to reach out to us here: https://shor.by/contactexness.

Thank you
The Exness Team

Every day I anticipate an update from your team like you've said via my email but my hope has been dashed severely. Why will this time be any different ? Seeing that @ExnessOfficial has not uphold integrity and honesty in handling this matter. I'm tired of being lied to over and over again. Just refund my money and stop the empty promises

I have been refunded by @ExnessOfficial

:):p:eek::D. God bless you Forexpeacearmy. Great shall you continue to live!!! Thank you everyone and I'm really grateful @ExnessOfficial even though this took everything out of me but I'm grateful still
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back