• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Newbie here - Which is the Best Forex Signal Service ? Please Help - Have not had a meal in decades

OneAboveAll

Recruit
A very good day to you.

Newbie here.

I have gone through the Forex Signal Service forum for almost 2 hours looking for the best signal service provider but am not sure which ones are good

Can someone please advice me which service are good ?

Please help - I have not had breakfast, lunch or dinner in over a few decades ...

:)

Well I can not direct suggest you anyone BUT you can check forex signals service providers review from Forex signals reviews. Check reviews and choose best one (those are listed in numeric and A-Z format )

Best of luck :)

You can check the signals in the FPA's Performance Testing program.

Still, before trying to trade your way out of starvation, it's much better to get a "normal" job. Then, study forex in your spare time while saving up money to eventually use in a micro or nano account.

1) I have gone through the Forex Signal Service forum for almost 2 hours looking for the best signal service provider but am not sure which ones are good

They are ALL good, not so good, and downright rubbish.

2) Can someone please advice me which service are good ?

Best "signal service" is the one that you yourself come up with because you are the one who would truely understand it most. BUT, of course, this comes about after you have educated yourself in the forex market and have develop your very own trading system that you are confident and comfortable with.

3) Please help - I have not had breakfast, lunch or dinner in over a few decades ...

All worms, insects, and edible wild plants/fruits are STILL FREE and so there shouldn't be any reason for you to stave :p.....rain water and those from some unpolluted mountain streams are completely FREE too.......or just go work for food!

Have you checked the mql5 website? they provide the opportunity for the traders to share the signals of the others to subscribe to them.

Back