NFA Accuses FXDD Differential Slippage and More

CTA = commodity trading advisor?

Yes, CTA = Commodity Trading Advisor; not limited to "Commodities", but all Futures, Options, and Forex.
A CTA is a licensed fiduciary, priviledged to solicit "Money under Management", and require a fee on funds under management, plus a fee based upon performance. However, this can only be done via an NFA Approved Disclosure Document offered only to qualified, sophisticated investors.
Read that as: "Hedge Fund Manager". Visit the NFA website to learn more:
NFA - National Futures Association

Last edited:
Great to have your input Big T - just what FPA and all of us need - thank you

Great to have your input BigT1 - just what FPA and all of us need - thank you

Thanks, Joh; much appreciated.
FYI readers of this thread: I have received no reply to my posts and 2 private messages I sent to marjiemiller regarding her claims against Mutual of Omaha from Post# 15. Therefore, I can only suggest in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, this was a bogus claim of fraud; likely designed to deceive readers, due to some personal greivance she may have against her insurer.
I suggest all FPA readers always do their own due diligence before swallowing any blog post (here or anywhere) hook-line-and-sinker, whether positive or negative.

Last edited:
Has there been any update on the complaint? It has been 60 days since it was lodged. Thanks in advance for any info.

Mark

Back