• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nial Fuller Price action forex education method

General discussions of a financial company
I have checked him out.Personally I dont know of any genuine successful :long term" currency traders under 30 years of age.
Niall is just a pup at 25 yrs of age,good with technology and the web.
His atributes for tech and web are far greater than his"demo" trading ability.
Unfortunatley what you have here is a tech/web savvy person exploiting a craft like currency trading for profit.

sorry guys, dead end
I am new here after reading all the post and the last one you just post. I think you also must be a new trader or may be one of those guys??? For me $300+ to open his card is a good bet and a small risk to take only. You mean you dont have 300+ to lose? You not working? Or you just here to bad mouth others to sell your product later? I tell you man it is hard to sell anything to traders. Traders only buy and sell in the market. You must be one for those guys who just want to sell your product only. I say please learn to trade and earn money from the market yourself then wasting your time here writing and maybe trying to sell something later. GOOD LUCK!

singapore trader

Last edited:
I will say AGAIN that Cdtmorpips and DANC are both Nial Fuller pretending to be someone else so he can promote his course.

Have a great day
Ya Ya Ya I believe you!!! DONT WASTE TIME POSTING CRAP HERE. i am not coming back here to read again and all because of you. if you got better set up trade then post it here and share with the world, if not then LEARN TO TRADE THE MARKET yourself dont waste time sharing crap here.

singapore trader

Hi Sean

i am intersted in taking nial class can u please contact me i want to ask u a few questions b4 i do since u are already a memember AT( smortlock7@gmail.com) thanks will be greatly appreciated..

I would be happy to talk to you and let ya know what I got from Nials course. Just PM me and I can send ya my email. I felt is was well worth the $ and still talk to Nial sometimes. He has always returned my emails and you can call him sometimes. The support from other members along with Nial was what I liked the most. Plus he has been adding more educational material to his site. The daily commentary is a big help and in my opinion is worth more than the price of the course. Also keep in mind you only pay once for a lifetime membership. Most other educational sites I have seen want money month after month.

If you want to talk to me personally I can also give ya my ph #. I live in the Philippines but my yahoo msnger still thinks Im in the US so if ur from the States its not too much to call me.

Good luck and many pips to ya

Last edited:
Recent posts

After reading the recent posts here I find it funny that people still think I am Nial LOL and feel the need to trash him because of his age. He is not the only sucessful trader I know under 30. Obviously he got started long before I did and has some very usefull knowledge to share. Why would it matter what a person has to offer if they are younger than you. Seems closed minded and slanderus to me.

Anyway if you would like to prove for yourself who I am you can search me on facebook. My name is Chad Tell and I am the white one LOL. You will see I am exactly who I say I am and I am sure you will like my beautiful Filipina wife

Good luck to all and for those who just post trash here. Get a life man.

on Nial Fuller

I follow Nial each week and he is a great teacher in my opinion. If you purchase his course, which is very reasonably priced, you get a lifetime membership to his trade setups forum, daily chart commentary, tonnes of training notes and new videos that offer trading theory and examples. His course and support is about the best out there for the money, he always answers emails and is very frank with his responses.

Do not think of this "26 Year Old Pup" as one to be taken lightly. He has already mentioned in his course that he does not make millions in forex but he does make a good living. What else do you need to know? Regardless of his age, he will help you learn how to become a more consistently profitable trader with great risk/reward management. That is sufficient for me.

There may be many who can trade and educate etc, But there are few who can teach as well as Nial can teach and even fewer who have the zeal to help traders.

I cannot imagine any serious trader who would not want to read Nial's Daily Market Commentary and watch is videos and read his articles frequently. His approach is simple yet effective. It does not take all day to figure out what he is talking about.

I also recommend Nial's site to anyone who is on the trading journey.

T. Allen
Louisiana, USA

Last edited:
You are in good hands with Nial Fuller.

I have found Nial Fuller's Learn to trade the market website is an excellent resource for anybody learning how to trade price action.

I am most certainly a novice trader. I have read a few long and boring books on the history of Forex, how the currency market had changed over the decades and all the fundamentals of supply and demand. Then I came across Nial Fuller's website: Nial Fuller | Learn Price Action Forex Trading | Forex Trading Course. This site is a real resource on what it means to trade forex. Everything is completely and intricately explained in the content and courses etc along with articles on the most important aspects of trading, such as psychology, developing a plan for trading and how to stay on course with that plan, and much more.

I purchased Nial's Forex Trading Course and learned about Price Action Trading and How to think as a trader. In all the books I read on Forex Trading, I had never heard of Price Action trading. I thought it would be complicated, but the way Nial explains it it makes perfect sense. I would have saved myself a lot of trips to the bookstore if I had bought this course first.

It is clear that Nial is dedicated to helping people like myself gain the confidence to get started trading by cutting right to the heart of the matter. And he seems to have found the best ways to pass what he has learned along to others. I highly recommend this course to anyone curious about trading, but too overwhelmed with formulas and theories to really know where to get started.

Once you do make the purchase of the full course, you get an in depth introduction to how Nial really trades, how Price action is the way to go and how to use it to your advantage. You get full support by way of the password protected forum where all the members can ask questions, get answers and start trading without fear, with a solid plan in place that will help students get the results that they are looking for, without so much of the potential loss that might happen if they were to go it alone.

I haven't found this kind of quality information anywhere else on the internet with such a determined focus on helping the newbie trader get started from a crawl, to a walk then off and running. They say the longest journey begins with the first step, I say if you want to think and trade like a professional trader from the outset then take that first step with Nial Fuller's materials. Keep studying price action, it is certainly the most genuine strategy to trade forex and other markets.

Good luck to you.

Uhuru Running Wolf
:D

Hello,

I have not purchased Nial’s trading tutorials, but it looks genuine and simple ( of course do not mistake it for the magic, psychology plays much larger part then indicators or systems), if somebody would want to scam you, they would sell you bunch of indicators. There is nothing easer than looking in hindsight and selling the certain type of indicator.

I have looked on some free setups he shows on line, pin bar 50% retracement entry works most of the time, at least should get you brake even. It just makes sense, if one day price dropped more than 78% then next day after pullback, what has changed, if no great news, then most likely price will continue to drop.

Sorry to revive this thread after for more than 1 mth. I interested in Nial's course too but given that I am a novice (almost zero trading experience) and limited forex knowledge, I will appreciate any of Nial's members here could advise if his course is suitable for me? Especially for fxcollection (if you are a member) as I m from Singapore too.

Thanks in advance. My email is 168survey@gmail dot com.

Last edited:
Back