NordFX - SCAMMERS!

In order to explain everything, except for Marina’s consent to publish her statement of 1257014, the consent of the account holder 1258047 to publish the stement is also required. And then we can give more detailed comments.
A great way to get away from explaining the reasons for refusing to pay the money I earned.
If the account 1258047 is the account of my referral, then how do we get his consent to the publication?
Stan, can you just explain what the claims are?
Or, knowing in advance that we have no other statement, do you think in this way just to get away from the answer?

I agree that no consent is needed from the other account holder, if the identity is blocked. Especially considering the trades were illegal or fraudulent anyway and were canceled.

They were fraudulent and canceled, right?

Or the trades were legitimate, but did not meet the threshold to be counted as a referral for commission purposes.

But NordFx still has not defined objective criteria for what an illegitimate referral means.

As it stands now, NordFx got clients via referral from Marina4. The referrals traded the minimum volume to trigger commissions, but NordFx refuses to pay the agreed upon referral commissions.

-----
@Marina4 have you reached out to those referred clients and let them know about this situation?

Dear Sirs,

1. Account 1257014 was opened on September 14, 2018, topped up with $100. The result of trading from September 14 to September 23 was a loss of $84.53, so the initial deposit was almost lost.

2. Starting from September 24, trade was no longer conducted on the own funds, but on the affiliate commission received from trading on account 1258047, which was opened on September 20, 2018 and started trading on September 24, 2018.

3. Work as a “partner”:
- for the entire time of work of the “partner” (this is almost a month and a half - from September 14 to October 31) the account 1258047 was the only one whom the "partner" referred immediately after receiving the status of partner,

- the partner has not provided any information about where she is placing her affiliate link, whether she has a website, her own traffic sources, whether she has conducted advertising campaigns to attract third-party traffic, how she attracts customers,

-we were unable to detect any traffic coming through the affiliate link

4. "Partner" and "client" affiliation

- the facts above,

- the trading of the “partner” and the “client” is almost identical,

- the “partner” and the “client” have e-mails on the gmx.ru domain (in our entire customer database there are no more clients with an e-mail from this service),

- the “partner” and the “client” used, among others, the same IP to enter their personal cabinet and the trading terminal,

- the “partner” denies her connection and acquaintance with the “client”.

Based on this, we have concluded that the work of the “partner” on attracting the client was not conducted, the “partner” and the “client” are in fact one person. Therefore, the accrued commission with a total of $2525 was canceled, the result of trading with these funds, respectively, was also canceled. The deposited funds, even though they had been lost, have been returned.

Full statements are quite large. As an example, here are screenshots of trading for several days, from which one can clearly see the trading is identical, both by trading pairs and by the direction and time of transactions. Similar trading was conducted on other days as well.

Attachments

• 2_statements.png
    2_statements.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
The amount $2525 was cancelled - this is the accrued commission with a total of $2024 plus the result of trading with these funds, $501. The deposited funds $100, even though they had been lost, have been returned.

The amount $2525 was cancelled - this is the accrued commission with a total of $2024 plus the result of trading with these funds, $501. The deposited funds $100, even though they had been lost, have been returned.
Points 1 and 2 I’ll skip because it's true.

3. I am very glad that for a month of work as a partner, I attracted only two traders to your kitchen. The 3rd referal was about to register when you blocked my account.

Where I'm place my affiliate link you are never interested. And only now you bring it as an argument. And how can this even indirectly mean that my referrals and I are one person?

4. Trading is really a bit like, but not in everything. But is it forbidden to trade using one expert? The partner traded using several experts (apparently) or manually, but he recommended me to use an expert that uses himself - what is the violation here?

Well, the argument that we have the same domain - this is completely insane. It is only with your words among the millions of your clients we have two of this domain. Well, this is clearly not true. I know at least a few people using this domain. However, it is not affiliated persons. This is not a closed account and anyone can register on it.

Let's remind you Stan, after registering, I went through a mandatory verification procedure. By providing a copy of my passport. After an interview with a manager of your company. Who regularly called after that and asked how the trade goes and so on.

And after that you say that I and my referral are one person ??? Without giving any reasons, except for your thoughts.

I originally planned to earn on attracting referals. And was attracted two. 3rd was in line. And the fact that I was advised to use a profitable expert - I do not see any violations in this.
Once again, thank God I only attracted two.
Now, I have already attracted 5 clients to trade with a NORMAL broker and trade well. And I also use this expert. And I will attract traders and beyond.

Your kitchen is lying and scam. You are not giving any facts, but simply your indirect thoughts do not give me my money.

3. Work as a “partner”:
- for the entire time of work of the “partner” (this is almost a month and a half - from September 14 to October 31) the account 1258047 was the only one whom the "partner" referred immediately after receiving the status of partner,

- the partner has not provided any information about where she is placing her affiliate link, whether she has a website, her own traffic sources, whether she has conducted advertising campaigns to attract third-party traffic, how she attracts customers,

-we were unable to detect any traffic coming through the affiliate link

- Not sure how any of this is relevant. The referral was vetted, allowed to open live account, and made legitimate trades according to the evidence shown.

- is there a minimum # of traffic needed in order for an affiliate to be paid? Is this stated in affiliate terms/conditions?

4. "Partner" and "client" affiliation

- the facts above,

- the trading of the “partner” and the “client” is almost identical,

- People either copy trades (social media, mam, etc) or use identical Expert Advisor all the time. In fact, it would make sense to attempt to mimic a successful EA/trader. How does this disqualify the trades?

- the “partner” and the “client” have e-mails on the gmx.ru domain (in our entire customer database there are no more clients with an e-mail from this service),

- Didn't know a client's email address domain name was a factor in determining the legitimacy of the account holder. Some domain names are more popular than others, but a less popular one doesn't necessarily indicate fraud.

- the “partner” and the “client” used, among others, the same IP to enter their personal cabinet and the trading terminal,

- the “partner” denies her connection and acquaintance with the “client”.

Irrelevant. Could be copying trades, using EA, or using signal service, even on the same computer. Could also live in the same neighborhood. How is any of this illegal or in violation of affiliate agreement or TOS?

What would be helpful is if @Stan NordFX could submit a revised statement that shows the trade close timestamp also (your attachment only showed the trade opening time). You can show the same trades, but show the opening and closing times. The profit or loss, commissions, etc should also be there for accuracy.

Well, that's just "straight up gangsta" isn't it? [to use a slang term]. How does a broker just decide to cancel legit trades with no other apparent reason than they were profitable? How can an ECN or any broker for that matter just delete trades like that or pretend that they didn't happen?

4. Trading is really a bit like, but not in everything. But is it forbidden to trade using one expert? The partner traded using several experts (apparently) or manually, but he recommended me to use an expert that uses himself - what is the violation here?

Let's remind you Stan, after registering, I went through a mandatory verification procedure. By providing a copy of my passport. After an interview with a manager of your company. Who regularly called after that and asked how the trade goes and so on.

And after that you say that I and my referral are one person ??? Without giving any reasons, except for your thoughts.

I originally planned to earn on attracting referals. And was attracted two. 3rd was in line. And the fact that I was advised to use a profitable expert - I do not see any violations in this.

If the trades were losers (for the clients), would NordFx have also allowed a "do-over", where the losing trades would be cancelled, and the clients would have been allowed to try again and trade with original deposits/earned credits?

A broker is supposed to facilitate the client's trades, and they get paid a commission (either separate, part of the spread, or both) to do so. There is not supposed to be any conflict of interest. Is there something about your business model that would prevent you from having a conflict of interest with these or any of your clients? Such as trading against your client?

Really NordFx, you should pay both clients what they are owed from their trading activities ASAP. The trading profits + deposits - [legitimate] losses for both account holders (and anyone else who was affected by this policy). Then for the affiliate, he is rightfully owed his commissions.

You can still choose to ban them or close their account afterwards, but they should be paid. Unless you have any other legitimate evidence of illicit behavior, these accounts were verified, made legitimate trades, and just want to be paid what they are owed from their broker.

edit: @AsstModerator, is this enough for a New Trader's Court case?

@4evermaat,
If you could find a few minutes and read the text of the Partnership Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf), you would not have so many questions, since you would see quite a lot of points that were violated by this partner.
A similar trading, the same IP and domain addresses, the absence of other referrals and traffic on the affiliate link are more than sufficient reasons for the termination of the Partner Agreement and the cancellation of the commission on the basis of paragraph 4.14.

@Marina4,
You write that you have referred two clients. Please indicate the account number of the second client, so that we can see his trading and crediting of the appropriate commission to you.

@4evermaat If you could find a few minutes and read the text of the Partnership Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf), you would not have so many questions

So really all the client verification (for @Marina4 and referred client), the trades that were made, all of that never really happened? Or they did happen, but are are instantly made null and void because of clause 4.14? or whatever clause?

I must admit, I do respect your honesty. Some brokers are getting very bold about how they are stealing from their clients. Usually there is some platform manipulation or manipulation of the trade execution. Or some claim that an illegal EA or [latency] arbitrage was used. But you just flat out refuse to pay. Jeez.

You really expect people to look at this business practice and say "Wow, where can I sign up and make a deposit?"

edit: @AsstModerator, is this enough for a New Trader's Court case?

@AsstModerator, Clearly this is an impassee. Each party thinks that they are correct in their actions. From what I can see from this and other reports, when a broker suddenly does not want to pay a client, they will say that they violated some clause that only they can have sole determination to judge.

Not sure if other members of the trading public would think that is fair or would want to deposit with such a broker. But that is not for me to decide.

@4evermaat,
If you could find a few minutes and read the text of the Partnership Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf), you would not have so many questions, since you would see quite a lot of points that were violated by this partner.
A similar trading, the same IP and domain addresses, the absence of other referrals and traffic on the affiliate link are more than sufficient reasons for the termination of the Partner Agreement and the cancellation of the commission on the basis of paragraph 4.14.

@Marina4,
You write that you have referred two clients. Please indicate the account number of the second client, so that we can see his trading and crediting of the appropriate commission to you.

I would indicate the account number of the second client, but you have closed the entrance to my personal account.
At least at that time, he told me that he opened an account on my referral link.

I would indicate the account number of the second client, but you have closed the entrance to my personal account.
At least at that time, he told me that he opened an account on my referral link.

We have checked your information, and you have only one client during your work as a partner, your relation to whom is being discussed now.

Back