• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Not use tradeeu.global broker, semi scan !!!!

I am having an issue with a company

Allan079

Recruit
Hello everyone,

I want to share my unfavorable experience with the broker TradeEU.global. Initially, you start with a $100 minimum, but they quickly ask you to increase your investment to $5,000 to operate with a broader margin. While they do provide many useful explanations initially (which is the only positive aspect I could highlight), they quickly suggest that a $10,000 initial deposit is necessary to manage the margin effectively.

At first, everything seems to go well as they continue to provide explanations. However, the situation becomes suspicious when, despite starting to make profits, they pressure you to invest more money under the pretext of "securing your account." The trading becomes more frequent and aggressive, and TradeEU staff pressures you daily to open and close trades, even when you question these decisions.

Unfortunately, the situation culminates when the account collapses, resulting in the loss of all the invested capital and nearly $20,000 in profits I had managed to accumulate. My final experience was of significant losses only. I hope my story serves as a warning to those considering investing with TradeEU.global.

Hola a todos,
Quiero compartir mi desfavorable experiencia con el corredor de bolsa TradeEU.global. Al principio, la entrada mínima es de $100, pero rápidamente te solicitan incrementar tu inversión a $5,000 para operar con un margen más amplio. Aunque inicialmente te explican muchos aspectos útiles (lo cual es lo único positivo que destacaría), rápidamente te sugieren que es necesario un depósito inicial de $10,000 para gestionar el margen de manera efectiva.
Inicialmente, todo parece ir bien, ya que continúan brindándote explicaciones. Sin embargo, la situación se torna sospechosa cuando, a pesar de empezar a generar ganancias, te presionan para que inviertas más dinero con el pretexto de "asegurar tu cuenta". Las operaciones se vuelven más frecuentes y agresivas, y el personal de TradeEU ejerce presión diariamente para que abras y cierres operaciones, incluso cuando cuestionas estas decisiones.
Lamentablemente, la situación culmina cuando la cuenta colapsa, resultando en la pérdida de todo el capital invertido y casi $20,000 en ganancias que había logrado acumular. Mi experiencia final fue de solo pérdidas significativas. Deseo que mi historia sirva como advertencia para aquellos considerando invertir con TradeEU.global.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514_204145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_204145_Chrome.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240515_064712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_064712_Chrome.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240515_091555_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_091555_Chrome.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello everyone,

I want to share my unfavorable experience with the broker TradeEU.global. Initially, you start with a $100 minimum, but they quickly ask you to increase your investment to $5,000 to operate with a broader margin. While they do provide many useful explanations initially (which is the only positive aspect I could highlight), they quickly suggest that a $10,000 initial deposit is necessary to manage the margin effectively.

At first, everything seems to go well as they continue to provide explanations. However, the situation becomes suspicious when, despite starting to make profits, they pressure you to invest more money under the pretext of "securing your account." The trading becomes more frequent and aggressive, and TradeEU staff pressures you daily to open and close trades, even when you question these decisions.

Unfortunately, the situation culminates when the account collapses, resulting in the loss of all the invested capital and nearly $20,000 in profits I had managed to accumulate. My final experience was of significant losses only. I hope my story serves as a warning to those considering investing with TradeEU.global.

Hola a todos,
Quiero compartir mi desfavorable experiencia con el corredor de bolsa TradeEU.global. Al principio, la entrada mínima es de $100, pero rápidamente te solicitan incrementar tu inversión a $5,000 para operar con un margen más amplio. Aunque inicialmente te explican muchos aspectos útiles (lo cual es lo único positivo que destacaría), rápidamente te sugieren que es necesario un depósito inicial de $10,000 para gestionar el margen de manera efectiva.
Inicialmente, todo parece ir bien, ya que continúan brindándote explicaciones. Sin embargo, la situación se torna sospechosa cuando, a pesar de empezar a generar ganancias, te presionan para que inviertas más dinero con el pretexto de "asegurar tu cuenta". Las operaciones se vuelven más frecuentes y agresivas, y el personal de TradeEU ejerce presión diariamente para que abras y cierres operaciones, incluso cuando cuestionas estas decisiones.
Lamentablemente, la situación culmina cuando la cuenta colapsa, resultando en la pérdida de todo el capital invertido y casi $20,000 en ganancias que había logrado acumular. Mi experiencia final fue de solo pérdidas significativas. Deseo que mi historia sirva como advertencia para aquellos considerando invertir con TradeEU.global.
Can we have exact website address please?

U gotta learn how to trade first then test it out on demo accounts before U start usin real money. only spend that cash when youre sure Ur strategys gonna work.

The last new is , I dont sure if is possible (will be nice in somebody can confirm) but they are requesting my 16500$ more to do a "recovery position" it supposed I will recover all my invested money including profits in around 35K more.

The last new is , I dont sure if is possible (will be nice in somebody can confirm) but they are requesting my 16500$ more to do a "recovery position" it supposed I will recover all my invested money including profits in around 35K more.
Sounds like Magic to me!!!

tradeeu.global
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.tradeeu.global/en/contactus

You can also make a complaint with the regulators mentioned on the website footer.

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/21780/tradeeu.global

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.tradeeu.global/en/contactus

You can also make a complaint with the regulators mentioned on the website footer.

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/21780/tradeeu.global

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Thank you very much for your accurate reply. I already made some move in my side but can not share with you now (but I will). Also you point to some additional very good next steps. Thanks again!!

Thank you very much for your accurate reply. I already made some move in my side but can not share with you now (but I will). Also you point to some additional very good next steps. Thanks again!!
You are most welcome :)

Back