Nrgbinary is a scam

marwanissa

Recruit
Who is going to stop this fake company and protect Traders? NRG has stolen $90,000 from me when I put all my trust and confidence in this company headed by MAHMUD ZIDAN

I have all the verification required. Mahmud zidan promised me of making big Bucks and that his company will take care of the transactions. Despite of all my attempts to contact them, no one seems to care. They were calling me left and right for depositing my money and they call at any day anytime, now, they avoid me.

This is a hard earned cash and i want it back. I will take every step to bring them to justice. The company consist of a bunch of liars who sweat talk to you in the beginning just to get you to invest more money. The use a Bank in Mauritius, their company is ALPHA MEDIA Group limited based in victoria, mahe, Seychelles and they trade in Cyprus. They also have an office in London!! who can solve this mystery?

NRG, headed by ALPHA media group need to settle this with customers and give them back their investment.

Have you tried complaining to the financial regulators in every country you can link to them? For example, if they have an office in London, you can file a complaint with the UK FCA and FOS.

Can you give some more details of what happened? How did you deposit the money?

. Basically, they start with victims on the basic NRG trading platform, then they transfer the funds to the MT4 that they manipulate to steal the money and put your account at risk intentionally

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
Good afternoon,
I would like to inform you that the client has been personally contacted and NRGbinary is trying to resolve this matter in the most professional and timely manner possible.
Best Regards,
Lance G.
Business Development Manager

Marwanissa.
What happened to you? You lay a complaint and we never hear from you again. $ 90 000 is a lot of money and you say you had to earn it the hard way! Hope you did not commit suicide!
Hope to hear how you are progressing in getting your funds back, though that seems very unlikely with NRGbinary.
Good Luck!

Who is going to stop this fake company and protect Traders? NRG has stolen $90,000 from me when I put all my trust and confidence in this company headed by MAHMUD ZIDAN

I have all the verification required. Mahmud zidan promised me of making big Bucks and that his company will take care of the transactions. Despite of all my attempts to contact them, no one seems to care. They were calling me left and right for depositing my money and they call at any day anytime, now, they avoid me.

This is a hard earned cash and i want it back. I will take every step to bring them to justice. The company consist of a bunch of liars who sweat talk to you in the beginning just to get you to invest more money. The use a Bank in Mauritius, their company is ALPHA MEDIA Group limited based in victoria, mahe, Seychelles and they trade in Cyprus. They also have an office in London!! who can solve this mystery?

NRG, headed by ALPHA media group need to settle this with customers and give them back their investment.

Recruit

Dear Traders,

All I have to say is good luck. If you have a low percent of mistrust, you need to get what is left from your money and run fast. My experience with NRG has been horrible. I lost over $200,000 and have been chasing them now for more than 6 months. All I get is promises.

Again, this is an advise from an expert. You may check other traders who complained about NRG and judge for yourself. Why not go to a trustworthy broker and better yet go to Forex trading as binary option is not save and full of risks.

For God Sake, reserve your money and save it. It is your hard-earned cash, unless you do not care!!

Ask yourself a question, Why NRG confuse people with 4 different countries to chase their identity!!

i am still in pain and all the retirement money is gone. So, IS THAT ENOUGH PROOF FOR YOU???
X
X
X
XC
X
Marwanissa.
Good to see you again. You have been away a long time. It does not appear as if you have recovered any of your funds. I do not think anyone is able to get back their full deposits and RUN! As you suggest. I know everyone once caught in the NRGbinary TRAP would like to recover their money and RUN!!
Now we all know how a fly that is caught in a spiders web feels!.
Keep well and hope you make more money for your retirement!.
God Bless and protect you!
Bombwe - "The Frog".

Back