NRGBinary technique of making you lose your account

hosam

Recruit
I opened an account with NRGBinary and agreed to be treated as VIP and that they manage the account.

After reaching the target of profit (after 5 months) that was planned and after all required deposits for the plan was deposited, the trader responsible for the account entered 15 illogical transactions with very huge amount just to cause lots of losses and to make the equity reaches zero.

For 5 months the average number of transactions were about 4-5 per month - all of a sudden 15 transactions were entered in 3 minutes. The market at the time was ranging and not volatile at all (27 june 14)
I talked to the trader 4 calls and they wanted more deposit to save the account and failed to answer my questions why they did all these transactions without any need to do so (the profits were so OK)

I have a list of all transactions since we started and have screenshots of the trades that were taken deliberately to shutdown the account.
I have all mails between the company and me - I have the mobile number of the trader.
I could not reach any other person the company. I sent to the salesman who started the account with me but got no reply.
After that I searched the Web to check if they did this before and I found a case and they used same technique.

NRGbinary - No responds to my withdrawal request, Review 698878 | Complaints Board

Back