• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

number1forex

yes,

hi every one dont open real account this broker. real and demo chart different. you open sell order suddenly moved 100pips up direction. same as you open buy order suddenly 100pips down direction moved . scam broker . MT4 mql5 this broker sever not available to connect signal. so 100% scammer.

dont open real account

scammer

hi every one dont open real account this broker. real and demo chart different. you open sell order suddenly moved 100pips up direction. same as you open buy order suddenly 100pips down direction moved . scam broker . MT4 mql5 this broker sever not available to connect signal. so 100% scammer.

yes ,

Generally, the real and demo account prices vary with the difference of few pips. But, the difference mentioned by you is really vary scary and alarming. It is better to stay away from such scam brokerage firms.

yes,

So what kinds this broker might as market maker? very scary if after buy then price move up 100 pips hence order will floating loss quicker, if this condition yes better stay away from scamm alert broker like this, might we only will giving free money to them

私は月曜日から三社と同じ時間に同じ条件でEAを実行してサーバーのパフォーマンスをテストしたかったです。(外国為替クリアリングハウス(株)、グローバル・クリアリンググループ株式会社、ウエストバレーコンサルティング株式会社)

私はデモ口座を開くことが驚きました!デモ口座番号は番号が付けられて!
私は... 3社は同一の基であることができませんか?
これは何を意味するのでしょうか?

I planned to test the performance of the server by running EA under the same conditions at the same time from Monday. (Foreign Exchange Clearing House Ltd., Global Clearing Group Ltd, West Valley Consultancy LTD)

I was surprised to set up a demo account! What is demo account number in succession! It is!
It is impossible ... the same group company as the three companies?
What does this mean?

A lot of small brokers are really just white labels of either bigger brokers or "be a broker" services.

I hate the fact of IB and White labels because they just trap innocent people as well just to get their commissions and targets. I hope there should be some compensation for those who lose funds in White labels.

I hate the fact of IB and White labels because they just trap innocent people as well just to get their commissions and targets. I hope there should be some compensation for those who lose funds in White labels.
Might as marketing they have target sale, but yes indeed they only want to look on target and never giving compensation for that lose funds, investing money that afford to lose might can reduced painful on heart

Back