• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OctaFX disregarding customer rights

I am having an issue with a company

Chulho Lee

Recruit
OctaFX disregarding customer rights

I was suddenly blocked today from OctaFX, which I've been using for months.

I introduced OctaFX to my friends and was getting some commission from the trade. Other than that, there were no special deals.

But today they blocked me without telling me why. Why?

Did you block me because you don't want to pay commissions?

So, when I asked them why they blocked me, I got the following answer.

---------------------
Access to your account has been blocked due to the following reason:

Service denied in accordance with the p. 3.10 of the Customer Agreement

Customer Agreement p. 3.10 declares the following:

"3.10. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time to refuse to provide the Services to the Client and the Client agrees that the Company will have no obligation to inform the Client of the reasons."

It means that the Company takes its right to discontinue services provided to you. The access to your Personal Area at our website will be blocked and won't be restored.

In addition, we strongly recommend you refrain from opening new accounts with the Company.
---------------------

Isn't it the basic dory of a service company to tell you exactly why you want to block a customer?

I will never introduce OctaFX to my friends again.

Isn't it the basic standard of a service company to tell you exactly why you want to block a customer?

Attachments

• octa1.png
    octa1.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 32
OctaFX disregarding customer rights

I was suddenly blocked today from OctaFX, which I've been using for months.

I introduced OctaFX to my friends and was getting some commission from the trade. Other than that, there were no special deals.

But today they blocked me without telling me why. Why?

Did you block me because you don't want to pay commissions?

So, when I asked them why they blocked me, I got the following answer.

---------------------
Access to your account has been blocked due to the following reason:

Service denied in accordance with the p. 3.10 of the Customer Agreement

Customer Agreement p. 3.10 declares the following:

"3.10. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time to refuse to provide the Services to the Client and the Client agrees that the Company will have no obligation to inform the Client of the reasons."

It means that the Company takes its right to discontinue services provided to you. The access to your Personal Area at our website will be blocked and won't be restored.

In addition, we strongly recommend you refrain from opening new accounts with the Company.
---------------------

Isn't it the basic dory of a service company to tell you exactly why you want to block a customer?

I will never introduce OctaFX to my friends again.
Dear Chulho Lee,

We regret to inform you that we have blocked access to your account for the following reason:

Your access has been denied in accordance with Section 3.10 of the Customer Agreement.

According to Section 3.10 of the Customer Agreement, the company has the right to refuse services to a client at any time, without providing a reason.

This means that we have decided to discontinue the services provided to you. As a result, your access to your personal account on our website will remain blocked and cannot be restored. This also means we do not need to provide any reason why it happened.

Furthermore, we strongly advise you against opening new accounts with our company.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Your access has been denied in accordance with Section 3.10 of the Customer Agreement.

According to Section 3.10 of the Customer Agreement, the company has the right to refuse services to a client at any time, without providing a reason.

This means that we have decided to discontinue the services provided to you. As a result, your access to your personal account on our website will remain blocked and cannot be restored. This also means we do not need to provide any reason why it happened.

Furthermore, we strongly advise you against opening new accounts with our company.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
So this is your response now to people who deposit their money here? @FPA Forums Team can we add this disclaimer to OctaFx review page?

It's one thing to refuse service AFTER paying the client. And another thing to rob people of their account balance (or commissions), and then kick them.

Back