• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Octafx eat my 22000$+ trading profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
So again I must ask, how do you determine this arbitrage? You are the one making the claim of arbitrage. So you need to bring forward the proof. If not on @Muhammad siddique 's account, then let's use an account where we do have a historical trade record from the same time period that was also accused of OctaFx's definition of arbitrage.

according to @Muhammad siddique , he never agreed that his trading was arbitrage. He claims his trades were held for at least 10 minutes (but we know the trades were held for at least 3 minutes). The case was never resolved. But instead you ignored several of his contact requests. And then several months later (nearly a year) he is in contact with some other traders from the same time period that also traded with OctaFx and he found out that they were also accused with similar allegations of arbitrage. BUT with one major difference: they were later paid all of their profits. This includes the IBs who introduced the traders; they were paid all of their per-trade referral commissions.

If @Muhammad siddique agrees, you can show this email or chat where he agrees with the arbitrage decision that you made, this would help.

I do agree with OctaFx that siddique should have brought the case to FPA sooner. Or also he could have complained to his IB. I'm fascinated in the arbitrage claim more than anything else. The math isn't adding up.

Dear 4evermaat,

It would not change anything, even if we did post the calculation because, there's nothing to back it against.

Also, you're asking us to disclose data from another trader's account, which we clearly cannot do. We would not only violate trader's privacy but also our Privacy Policy.

Also, there were no attempts to contact us at that period of time regarding this. It's an assumption you're making and this does not fit in any way with what we posted earlier nor with the case itself. Another one is that someone was paid out profits, which is absolute nonsense.

Firstly, we wouldn't pay out profits for arbitrage trading because they are not for the clients' to enjoy, since it's in breach of our Customer Agreement. Secondly, we cannot discuss any matters regarding clients account with anyone but the client himself.

There's a very wise saying you should be aware of that an assumption is something that is generally accepted as being true. Assumptions are made and most assumptions are wrong. When we believe in lies, we cannot see the truth, so we make thousands of assumptions and we take them as truth.

With all due respect let's stick to the essence of what was being said here. Thank you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Last edited:
Also, you're asking us to disclose data from another trader's account, which we clearly cannot do. We would not only violate trader's privacy but also our Privacy Policy.

The trader already disclosed his own track record here. Post #32 and also in Post #30. The trader did this voluntarily. We are free to scrutinize this record. No violation of any privacy, unless you want to make the claim that he violated "himself".

Also, there were no attempts to contact us at that period of time regarding this. It's an assumption you're making and this does not fit in any way with what we posted earlier nor with the case itself. Another one is that someone was paid out profits, which is absolute nonsense.

@Muhammad siddique did you attempt to contact OctaFx after their initial decision to deny your profits for alleged OctaFx arbitrage, but before you post your case on FPA? If so, what dates?

It would not change anything, even if we did post the calculation because, there's nothing to back it against.

Firstly, we wouldn't pay out profits for arbitrage trading because they are not for the clients' to enjoy, since it's in breach of our Customer Agreement. Secondly, we cannot discuss any matters regarding clients account with anyone but the client himself.

Nice deflection, again. But you have not shown how your are actually calculating arbitrage. Refusing to explain how OctaFx determine arbitrage with clear hypothetical or real trade history examples does not benefit your case or increase trader confidence in your business model. Now WHY you are doing this, I could make a lot of assumptions here, like:

1) You were warehousing the flow. This isn't inherently bad when done fairly (in the client's best interest). But when done incorrectly, the client's trading gain is your loss. So rather than accept the loss, you just renege on the trade deal. Of course these decisions are 99.9% asymmetrical. The client cannot renege whenever they lose. It's a "real" loss that they must accept.

2) You don't want winning clients. Some brokers do not have it in their business models for clients to win too much. And they use all kinds of tools to trick a client into trading, but not being able to close a trade properly. Especially if you are primarily doing #1 with client flow.

But of course I want to avoid making assumptions. But I do want clear examples for the FPA community to scrutinize.

There's a very wise saying you should be aware of that an assumption is something that is generally accepted as being true. Assumptions are made and most assumptions are wrong. When we believe in lies, we cannot see the truth, so we make thousands of assumptions and we take them as truth.

With all due respect let's stick to the essence of what was being said here. Thank you.

Again, we do actually agree on something. Most assumptions are not the truth, they are fiction.

And we should stay on topic. One of the central topics throughout is OctaFx's determination of arbitrage to invalidate one or more trades. We want to keep traders who use these type of strategies away from OctaFx and not violate their user agreement. We also want to make sure that traders who make legitimate trades are not unfairly labeled as arbitrage only because they are profitable.

We can later open up a separate thread in the Mess Hall about spirituality if needed. Although I would like to resolve this case first.

@Muhammad siddique did you attempt to contact OctaFx after their initial decision to deny your profits for alleged OctaFx arbitrage, but before you post your case on FPA? If so, what dates?

Yes my account disabled 5/9/2019 and Octafx delete my profit 5/15/2019 once I seen all my trading profit disappeared and deleted on 5/15/2019 I instantly go to live chat and said where is my 22000$+ but Octafx live chat said sir according to our records u never have 22000$+ trading we can see only 2000$ u have . And Octafx cheat my trading profit than I ear more than 100+ people have same issue like account disabled server 2 . I thought I am not alone but 3/5/2020 I meet tayyab Iqbal and his copier they said they all received their all full profit from Octafx than I contact my ib he said yes all people already received all profit than I wonder only me is victim of scam Octafx only my 22000$ eat because I am Noble man. Than 11marach 2020 I sent email to octafx and said kindly solve my case near 10 days I chat and requested but they not accepted Octafx mistake than on 20 March 2020 I submit my. Case in FPA for justice .

This is ist.case in history of forex they eat my 22000$+ profits without giving any proof about aribetrage. From start I ask Octafx kindly give my trading history and give prove how my trade is illegal in answer they never give any proof on said sold called aribetrage without proof how u people eat innocent people trading profit.

The trader already disclosed his own track record here. Post #32 and also in Post #30. The trader did this voluntarily. We are free to scrutinize this record. No violation of any privacy, unless you want to make the claim that he violated "himself".

We already addressed it in post #45 where it is clearly stated that these trades are not reflected in the said statement.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

I also have the same case, octafx did not pay my profits, they accused me of fraud. but they gave no concrete evidence.

I also have the same case, octafx did not pay my profits, they accused me of fraud. but they gave no concrete evidence.

Please do not cross-post. Instead open your own, separate scam alert and attach evidence there.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

We already addressed it in post #45 where it is clearly stated that these trades are not reflected in the said statement.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

I am totally deny the statement of octa fx that they deleted my account history at the time of server issue or during investigatation, before the server issue my trading profit was 3797 and thay allowed me 3797 for withdrwal and even current account statement is showing all history.

Past Account statement and current account statement is attached you can find attachment files.

As far as octa fx statement that thay deleted my history i am denying this, its totally a false statement

I think octa fx should pay because this is a trader rights . And this type of false justification is creating doubt in the mind of new traders.

At the end i must say that being a forex trader or invester i am disoppointed with the behaviour of octa fx in this case and i think 22000 doller is vary small amount again the good will or the reputation of a company .

Best regards,

Tayyab iqbal
Octafx trader
Mt4 trading account 4000070 real 2 server

Attachments

• IMG-20200404-WA0252.jpg
    IMG-20200404-WA0252.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20200404-WA0251.jpg
    IMG-20200404-WA0251.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20200404-WA0250.jpg
    IMG-20200404-WA0250.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20200404-WA0254.jpg
    IMG-20200404-WA0254.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
This discussion is interesting. I hate to interrupt it, but something has come up.

Multiple accounts from one person are forbidden without my specific permission. I haven't received requests from anyone involved in this discussion.

I'm not done checking yet, but I can say that at least 2 people in this thread need to explain an unusual overlap between their accounts. If there is no explanation offered, I'll have no choice but to assume they are multies.
Hi Asstmoderator

Me and Sohail are separate person, I have my own mobile and computer devices and Sohail have his own mobile and computer devices in Pakistan sim providers limited so our sim providers is the same but we use different sim card # number me and Sohail now days live same city and province of Pakistan.

Abbasi is cost and abbasi is popular family name of several generations in fact abbasi rules the world 500+ years in Iraq and other part of world I hope this post is enough for my point of view.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20200404_125431.jpg
    Screenshot_20200404_125431.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 16
I am totally deny the statement of octa fx that they deleted my account history at the time of server issue or during investigatation, before the server issue my trading profit was 3797 and thay allowed me 3797 for withdrwal and even current account statement is showing all history.

Dear forexpeacearmy community kindly see tayyab Iqbal deny and rejected Octafx statement about deleted any trade and now in front of all people easily see Octafx only lie all people already received their full profit in same issue same case but Octafx only eat my 22000$+ trading profit . Kindly return back my 22000$+ to my trading account I can start trade again .

Past Account statement and current account statement is attached you can find attachment files.

As far as octa fx statement that thay deleted my history i am denying this, its totally a false statement

I think octa fx should pay because this is a trader rights . And this type of false justification is creating doubt in the mind of new traders.

At the end i must say that being a forex trader or invester i am disoppointed with the behaviour of octa fx in this case and i think 22000 doller is vary small amount again the good will or the reputation of a company .

Best regards,

Tayyab iqbal
Octafx trader
Mt4 trading account 4000070 real 2 server

Dear Octafixmaster,

Confusion if any is regrettably being created on your behalf.
All arbitrage orders have been cancelled from that account.
The orders that are still reflected are the ones that were properly executed before the arbitrage issue.

No trader was paid, nor will be paid for arbitrage trading.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back