Octafx scam with proof

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Rajivxxx

Recruit
Hi, Just state forward i open account under them with 50$ just for to try ,because not have any positive feeling in starting, start trading and made 32$ profit, now after that when account goes in profit they start their bad things by adding 2-3 pips mark-up when ever trade open or closed but that 2-3 pips they are saying is its as slippage.

Please see pics where i mention every thing also.

1st trade
Trade ID(41381145) i open "sell stop" at 1.07475 ,but when it hit by BID price its open at 1.07454 , there its shows 2.1 pip slippage and their is not even a single bid value, they cheat 2.1 pips

2nd trade (with video)
Trade ID(41392173) I open sell trade at 1.07188 (please see 2nd pic and play video "swf" file in chrome)
(Stop loss is trailing by my ea ,ea is running at that time under VPS)

they done these in my last 10-15 trades
Octafx guys saying that "Slippage is more common during high volatility periods," but these trades meta trader not disconnected also market is too calm, so this is how they cheating with the name on word Slippage. also i am not 1st one whom they do this ,mostly traders saying same thing on FPA site.

also sharing my login - investor passwords anyone can verify it in my account (until they block it)

Login 20472
password 321321q
OctaFX-Real (212.64.158.201:443)

Attachments

• Octafx Scam.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
This is exactly what they did with my trades, not only one but ALL of them, I had to stop my EA before it killed my whole account !!

My EA runs with a very tight StopLoss and Trailing, so they just add a 2+ Pip "Slippage" and every trade is a loser instantly. Damn SCAMMING THIEVES. All they say is "acceptable slippage" BS !!! maybe in High Volatility periods one or two trades max but definately NOT in Calm market periods and Definately not each and every trade !

My advice is for traders who have issues with this broker to post your complains/issues at the thread dedicated to Octa FX at our FPA site.
You can find this section by going to "Forex Brokers Reviews" and at Octa FX, click on the link "Click here to join live discussion of OctaFX.com on our forum".

At Octa FX thread, you will find one "OctaFX Representative" merrily updating FPA members on their company's latest info and news. With your issues being posted there, I am sure that will spoil his day :p

octa fx is a SCAM! I put some money in, my account has been verified.When I decided to take it back, they forced me to get a skrill account-even if I sent my money through a credit card. Then they asked my credit card pictures both sides, then they said, they don t want a picture but a PDF, then they said, they want a picture....etc...THEY KEEP INVENTING FANCY REASONS TO KEEP MY MONEY!!!

Back