Optionrally fraud

I believe Meshary's case is resolved and the starter of the thread has to send me his details as of yet - so please consider to remove the thread or move it into resolved cases folder. I am trying to close all the cases and so far there is none that I havent addressed and resolved

I believe Meshary's case is resolved and the starter of the thread has to send me his details as of yet - so please consider to remove the thread or move it into resolved cases folder. I am trying to close all the cases and so far there is none that I havent addressed and resolved

Meshary- please confirm that this case is resolved

This is not Meshary's thread.

I suggest you carefully read the rules about resolved threads...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/resolved-issues/35224-resolved-issues-rules.html

Note this part...

I can't recheck every thread every day. If anyone sees a thread that does qualify and hasn't had it's subject like edited or been moved to Resolved Issues within a reasonable amount of time, please do not post in the thread. Instead, please use the Contact Us to send a reminder to FPA HQ. As already stated, polite inquiries will always be dealt with before demands.

Posting in all the threads slows the process down. Posting about a separate person's issue in this thread slows the process down.

Also note this part...

The post by the company representative must be made within 15 days of the last post in the thread by the OP.

This thread does not qualify to be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Last edited:
Back