• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally

I am having an issue with a company
Hello would warn of the broker OptionRally is impossible to draw money. I have an account with $ 2,000
Automatically deny all withdrawals and do not allege any reason.
From the beginning was all very confusing and nothing changing light conditions as were seeing the results of trade.
I was offered $ 1,000 to enter 5 available risk transactions .
I ordered the conditions of this offer in writing and I just sent a mail attached , which indicates that only give me 5 risk free operations .
Operate for a few days doing my 5 operations that restored lost but I returned as bonds, even told me that the bonus could never retire only served to operate. It did not seem fair because in no time I was told this, then that is the point of risk-free . I kept running and got more benefits then requested my first withdrawal . I canceled automatically denied bond and all withdrawals . I am preparing the CySEC demand in Spain and the CNMV submit the case of fraud on the issuer of the credit card , I'm even thinking of putting a complaint in the Israeli police as they are there. My advice is stay away from this company only seeking your money go even farther stay away from binary options always struggles against the broker and there is no global liquidity and forex . All binary options brokers are market makers so we will always have conflicts as it benefits. Deputy screenshots requested withdrawals and transactions .
regards

Yes optionrally is associated with an internet scammer George Cook who offer a money making gadget if you open a small account $250 with option rally. They connect this gadget to the account and in a week everthing is gone. And then the George Crook adds insult to injury by sending daily email saking you how much you have made and what every client of his is making!

Dont be so stupid to go anyweher near these crooks

Dear administrator and respected visitors of FPA in ngeneral and this thread in particular, dear OptionRally customers,

I must make few things clear here. OptionRally is a big company investing $$$$$$$$ in brand reputation and doing everything in its power to reduce the cases of customer dissatisfaction. Actually, the biggest interest of OptionRally is turning the trading experience using OptionRally platform into a pleasurable experience. There is no sense in scamming anyone when you have such big business as OptionRally does. If certain unfortunate cases occur resulting in customer dissatisfaction - I am here to resolve them with vigor and dedication as it already has been proven at every case I attended. You also can see that OptionRally customers whose cases has been resolved - are replying here by their own to the complains without anyone requesting them to do so as in case of Mr Mohammed. Blaming OptionRally for some actions of a private person that I am not familiar with (George Cook) in a comment above - is absolutely unwarranted. Bring the case, give me your details and I promise to make sure that the case is either resolved or settled in an understandable way in an absolute transparent manner as it was in all the cases I was addressed with. Please measure my conduct by the results and not by an empty rhetoric.

I am here at your service at any time.
Thanks

Dear administrator and respected visitors of FPA in ngeneral and this thread in particular, dear OptionRally customers,

I must make few things clear here. OptionRally is a big company investing $$$$$$$$ in brand reputation and doing everything in its power to reduce the cases of customer dissatisfaction. Actually, the biggest interest of OptionRally is turning the trading experience using OptionRally platform into a pleasurable experience. There is no sense in scamming anyone when you have such big business as OptionRally does. If certain unfortunate cases occur resulting in customer dissatisfaction - I am here to resolve them with vigor and dedication as it already has been proven at every case I attended. You also can see that OptionRally customers whose cases has been resolved - are replying here by their own to the complains without anyone requesting them to do so as in case of Mr Mohammed. Blaming OptionRally for some actions of a private person that I am not familiar with (George Cook) in a comment above - is absolutely unwarranted. Bring the case, give me your details and I promise to make sure that the case is either resolved or settled in an understandable way in an absolute transparent manner as it was in all the cases I was addressed with. Please measure my conduct by the results and not by an empty rhetoric.

I am here at your service at any time.
Thanks
I like what you do. You helped my friend Meshary with withdrawals and you are good man!

It's his job to clean up behind the scam optionrally mess of client accounts. Obligatory to do so, it's favoring itself to not get a quick Scam Warning on its FPA review page after 3 Verdict Guilty, already having 5 open scam cases says it all about the scam optionrally.

Some members are describing it totally wrongly when saying "optionraly rep. came to FPA to solve his broker's scam cases, not like others who ignore the forum....."

For all members info who hadn't read how a reputable broker rep. deals with cases against its company on FPA.

This is how it's professionally done: The Reputable Broker Representative comes to FPA if first time or already has an FPA account to solve issues, directly replies to the client without going to side replies offending FPA members or going into useless arguments that hurts the broker.

I'll not promote any broker name who dealt very professionally on FPA and even showed very good gesture towards clients even when it was not obliged to do that legally since the broker was on the right side while the client was accusing the reputable broker for no proofs.
Despite that, the reputable broker gifted clients money to keep on trading with it:cool:

The whole thread don't even take a single page to be marked as resolved. FPA highly ranked members know what am saying with examples;)

This is how Brokers Reps. must deal with clients on FPA;)

AGREE, will miss your posts.

Sorry how you were treated unfairly. Life will continue outside forexpeacearmy. Good Luck

AGREE, will miss your posts.

Sorry how you were treated unfairly. Life will continue outside forexpeacearmy. Good Luck

This is for Horsetail, 1wildhorse and Roaming:

You all seem so sad, here's a song to cheer you up

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for any dude who defends a victim. Cry! be sure non is a loser than forexpeacearmy, they lost a contributor.

I appreciated some of the posts FxWarriory contributed. I did not appreciate that he ignored warnings about uncivilized conduct. The final straw was when he decided to make racists accusations. Because of this, he is gone permanently.

I expect all threads about OptionRally to return to focusing on getting the OP's issues dealt with.

Back