Penny Robot SCAM

JesseJarvis

Private, 1st Class
I'm sorry I haven't taken screenshots, but their website is updating everyday, they're removing money back guarantees, and non of their ea services work, their robot places trades by guess, if you win 5 trades atleast 15 is left floating, they don't care if it's not going good they'll open the more trades on the same pair that's doing bad.i deposited $700 and they guaranteed good trades or your money back, basically I had to save my own account by doing manual trades. Eventually while I made profit I started closing off their trades and asked them to turn off the copier, mind you trades were still being controlled by it I had to literally delete the copier to stop. My friend also joined and is doing extremely horrible. His 250 account is down to 90$ and when persons started complaining they put out a disclaimer stating your account must be more than 500. These people are adding services, taking persons money and not doing anything, all the trades are poor, I remember having 40 bad trades open. Don't do any business with them.

I'm sorry I haven't taken screenshots, but their website is updating everyday, they're removing money back guarantees, and non of their ea services work, their robot places trades by guess, if you win 5 trades atleast 15 is left floating, they don't care if it's not going good they'll open the more trades on the same pair that's doing bad.i deposited $700 and they guaranteed good trades or your money back, basically I had to save my own account by doing manual trades. Eventually while I made profit I started closing off their trades and asked them to turn off the copier, mind you trades were still being controlled by it I had to literally delete the copier to stop. My friend also joined and is doing extremely horrible. His 250 account is down to 90$ and when persons started complaining they put out a disclaimer stating your account must be more than 500. These people are adding services, taking persons money and not doing anything, all the trades are poor, I remember having 40 bad trades open. Don't do any business with them.
Dear Jarvis, updating policy is not a scam. Second you must provide some form of evidence that any kind of scam happened to you, third we have live chat for users without any kind of screening but you are not there as well, and we havent recwived any comment as all the comments being posted.

Hace to totally disagree with the review! Pennyrobot works 100% ... yes admin has updated here and there but only for the better! Definitely not a scam or anything wrong with the bot. Best bot i have used so far! Deffinitly recommend. We all are in a chat room aswell which is great as the admin is also in there and we get to discuss everything with him ourselves... 100% recommend!

my names are Emmanuel Enueazu and i have two live accounts with the penny robot team. I become angry when i see people
discrediting a good team. i have been online for more than 15 yrs and i have used so many forex eas. The penny robot team
are the only team that have delivered. Because they are new it is normal to have some hiccups. for example i first started with the
penny pro copier system for $30/month, but because i used it on a cent account my account will have five winning trades at a stretch
running on 0.02 lots and i get a profit of 56 cents. So from practical and not theory i saw that the system was not okay for a micro/mini
account. ALTHOUGH THEY ADVERTISED IT WILL WORK FOR A MICRO/MINI ACCOUNT. THIS WAS "THEORY" but in practise i saw
it was not so. The TEAM saw with me and agreed with me and refunded me my $30 and i switched to an ACCESS account and i am smiling to the bank.
All these are live accounts and not theory and not DEMO. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE TEAM. VERY SATISFIED. They are new and as an engineer i know the difference between theory and practical which we call " the field experience ". There must be what we call " DEVIATION" IT IS ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY AND JESUS CHRIST THAT CAN MATCH THEORY INTO PRACTICAL SEAMLESSLY.

Dear Jarvis, updating policy is not a scam. Second you must provide some form of evidence that any kind of scam happened to you, third we have live chat for users without any kind of screening but you are not there as well, and we havent recwived any comment as all the comments being posted.[/QUOTE
Dear Jarvis, updating policy is not a scam. Second you must provide some form of evidence that any kind of scam happened to you, third we have live chat for users without any kind of screening but you are not there as well, and we havent recwived any comment as all the comments being posted.
So why hasn't my comment been posted on your page, I have evidence I will provide later on today I may not have screenshots of your updated page but I have. You're not just updating the policies you're adjusting them in your favor to save yourself from answering to high drawdowns. You all have also been lying a whole lot. Every comment I posted asking for answers has not been answered. You all know what you are doing. These are a few scam pointers to begin with.
1. Why do moderators have to approve a comment if you all are trying to be 100% honest.
2. Your chat service is there but has NEVER been online.
3. Any reputable websites backs up and create a log for all comments/live chat.

You claim that Penny robot has someone "smiling to the bank". My other friend who is also a member has very high drawdown on his EA, his initial $250.00 is down to $90, My account which stood at $1100 has taken some huge losses. My Friend also has some serious issues and I will bring him to this forum to share his thoughts.

The Guy who wrote a bad review about Penny Robot either some competitors or a Scam, he talk to Penny Robot support and even after asking his account info he is not providing and trying to Scam Penny Robot creators by saying he will post fake reviews on FPA. Here are some Screenshot of chat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190909-073618_Wix.jpg
    Screenshot_20190909-073618_Wix.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190909-073659_Wix.jpg
    Screenshot_20190909-073659_Wix.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20190909-073710_Wix.jpg
    Screenshot_20190909-073710_Wix.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 5
So why hasn't my comment been posted on your page, I have evidence I will provide later on today I may not have screenshots of your updated page but I have. You're not just updating the policies you're adjusting them in your favor to save yourself from answering to high drawdowns. You all have also been lying a whole lot. Every comment I posted asking for answers has not been answered. You all know what you are doing. These are a few scam pointers to begin with.
1. Why do moderators have to approve a comment if you all are trying to be 100% honest.
2. Your chat service is there but has NEVER been online.
3. Any reputable websites backs up and create a log for all comments/live chat.

You claim that Penny robot has someone "smiling to the bank". My other friend who is also a member has very high drawdown on his EA, his initial $250.00 is down to $90, My account which stood at $1100 has taken some huge losses. My Friend also has some serious issues and I will bring him to this forum to share his thoughts.
You are repeatedly failing answering questions jarvis, we had asked you about your account info which you are not giving, what's there to hide? You are some competitor who trying to discredit Penny Robot but this trick won't work, we are here on FPA open to check all in front of everyone, Prove your self with posting ur account info and we will counter ur claims with facts and figures.

Imagine dealing with a chat service that's talking to you like this. It says alot and not only that, they're acting like I'm trying to scam them I don't want no money. I did ask for my subscription back since I had only been using for a couple days and got poor response and realised alot of red flags had been risen. At this point I don't even care if I get my refund back, you all know what you are doing and I would leave the others to experience the poor service for theirselves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190909-071938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190909-071938_Samsung Internet.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190909-073711_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190909-073711_Samsung Internet.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 6
Also it says alot if you're using your real name and they can't pin point it back to my account info. I'm using Penny robot but I'm getting emails from Gold and Oil Trader and also have to log in to a totally different site to see my account info. Oh yeah and you see the screenshots posted by your representative? You have me saved as my account password. I'm happy you posted screenshots of that so persons can see that you're capturing their passwords and having it stored.

Honestly, I have some observations at the service of Penny Robot. First, they have not fully complied with the guarantee in the case of Gold-EA. My account was burned in 2 days on August 25 and I have not been reimbursed for the total losses, not counting that I paid $ 24.99 for the service. They stopped answering my emails. Second, it causes mistrust of so many changes in its website, especially that they have eliminated the payment by Paypal, where there was a claim option if something went wrong. Third, in his public chat not all the comments I have made have been published. Fourth, they removed from the web the guarantees for Greed-EA, and it is not known if they will respond if the promises of profit on day 22 are not fulfilled, having as experience point 2. Finally, it is also true that there are many operations of the same pair that dangerously increase the negative float. Is it scam? Only time will tell!

Back