Resolved: ACY is charging retroactive swaps in an unfair manner, effectively abusing consumer

BatocheLX

Recruit
From june to september, I had 20 open lots of instrument VIX. In october, ACY removed 11414.70 EUR from my account, saying that the swaps were supposed to be 100 times higher on the platform for those trades. Even though the total P&L was only 5169.59 EUR, they refuse to budge and admit that I would have never entered those trades if they hadn't made this mistake. The fair way to treat this issue would be to cancel the trades, but they insist on chargin their x100 swaps with zero respect for the customer, the platform or the common decency. I believe something is very wrong at this company, and I hope they come back to their senses soon.

From june to september, I had 20 open lots of instrument VIX. In october, ACY removed 11414.70 EUR from my account, saying that the swaps were supposed to be 100 times higher on the platform for those trades. Even though the total P&L was only 5169.59 EUR, they refuse to budge and admit that I would have never entered those trades if they hadn't made this mistake. The fair way to treat this issue would be to cancel the trades, but they insist on chargin their x100 swaps with zero respect for the customer, the platform or the common decency. I believe something is very wrong at this company, and I hope they come back to their senses soon.
Can we have an exact website address, please?

Can you share some email exchanges with us, please?

Hi BatocheLX,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with ACY Securities. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that your concerns are being taken very seriously.

Our Compliance team has received your complaint and is currently conducting a thorough review. We understand the seriousness of the issues you've raised, and we are committed to addressing them with the utmost diligence.

At ACY Securities, we uphold the values of transparency, trustworthiness, and ethics in all our interactions. We want to emphasize that we do not engage in any fraudulent activities, and we deeply regret that your recent encounter has caused you to question our integrity.

Your trust is of utmost importance, and we are devoted to resolving your concerns. For a detailed discussion, please contact our customer support team at support@acy.com. Your insights are invaluable, and we are dedicated to addressing your concerns promptly and comprehensively.

Thank you once again for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are here to listen, learn, and enhance our services to provide the best possible experience for all our customers. Your feedback is crucial, and we are fully devoted to rectifying the situation.

Best regards,
The ACY Securities Customer Support Team

Hi BatocheLX,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with ACY Securities. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and want to assure you that your concerns are being taken very seriously.

Our Compliance team has received your complaint and is currently conducting a thorough review. We understand the seriousness of the issues you've raised, and we are committed to addressing them with the utmost diligence.

At ACY Securities, we uphold the values of transparency, trustworthiness, and ethics in all our interactions. We want to emphasize that we do not engage in any fraudulent activities, and we deeply regret that your recent encounter has caused you to question our integrity.

Your trust is of utmost importance, and we are devoted to resolving your concerns. For a detailed discussion, please contact our customer support team at support@acy.com. Your insights are invaluable, and we are dedicated to addressing your concerns promptly and comprehensively.

Thank you once again for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are here to listen, learn, and enhance our services to provide the best possible experience for all our customers. Your feedback is crucial, and we are fully devoted to rectifying the situation.

Best regards,
The ACY Securities Customer Support Team

@BatocheLX, here is the reply from an official representative, can we have your reply here, please?

This matter is now in the public domain - let's have the conversation here in public rather than in private. This is not an uncommon or unique problem. Brokers often get their swaps wrong which is what ACY did. The question is a simple one - are you going to pay what you owe as per your own stated contract specifications, or are you going to use the "manifest error" to escape your obligations?

OK finally ACY has come back to its senses and did the right thing by simply canceling the trades (crediting back the difference)...it seems it was just an automatic decision to retroactively charge the swaps but in the end the management made the good call. We can close this ticket.

OK finally ACY has come back to its senses and did the right thing by simply canceling the trades (crediting back the difference)...it seems it was just an automatic decision to retroactively charge the swaps but in the end the management made the good call. We can close this ticket.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back