• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
be careful the site changed its name, mtcbullbit.com
after you transfer your money there you will not see them again

be careful the site changed its name, mtcbullbit.com
after you transfer your money there you will not see them again
Very sad story, mate. Have you received any updates from authorities? Is there any chance that you will get your money back?

Very sad story, mate. Have you received any updates from authorities? Is there any chance that you will get your money back?
Yes, I wrote to the police in China and Hong Kong, but I have not received a response yet, I think there are as many of these scammers as cockroaches

Yes, I wrote to the police in China and Hong Kong, but I have not received a response yet, I think there are as many of these scammers as cockroaches
Usually police cannot help with such cases, but in any case - it is great that you informed them. It would be great to know if your case will be resolved and the funds returned. Please keeps this thread updated

Did you send the money from your bank account to her? Perhaps you could talk to your bank assistants and initiate a chargeback

Did you send the money from your bank account to her? Perhaps you could talk to your bank assistants and initiate a chargeback
I transferred 10 thousand dollars to their account. Alas. if it was money, it could be returned in the reverse order. but it won't work with cryptocurrency and there is little to prove

I transferred 10 thousand dollars to their account. Alas. if it was money, it could be returned in the reverse order. but it won't work with cryptocurrency and there is little to prove
It's true. That's why sometimes to use crypto for investments is not a good idea, because banks at least can help to cancel the transaction but with crypto no way.

Attachments

• C0FBD023-240D-40D0-A62E-8DB9F2D874B2.png
    C0FBD023-240D-40D0-A62E-8DB9F2D874B2.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
Back