• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please Help Me..

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekaterina,

Doesn't your company require proof of identity before either opening an account or processing the first withdrawal?

Just have the 2 people you claim are one person provide scans of their ID.

If they can provide evidence that matches the names on each account, that would show they are 2 people and you should pay them. If either one can't provide proof of identity, then that would be a very good indication that they are cheating and you shouldn't pay either of them.

1) This person made 369 USD only because of the failure in quotation system;
2) Our company canceled his deals in accordance with the Agreement which everybody accepts when opens an account with our company.

This person accepted this Agreement as well!
This is not company's fault that he didn't read this Agreement attantively. I am sure that he even didn't look it through.

Our company didn't invent some new rules. We act in accordance with the mentioned above Agreement and educated people, who are used to read all Agreements they accepted attentive, understood that our company had right to do so and they are not crying on forums about their "difficult fate".

Last edited:
Who Is This Anna????

1) This person made 8000 USD only because of the failure in quotation system;
2) Our company canceled his deals in accordance with the Agreement which everybody accepts when opens an account with our company.

This person accepted this Agreement as well!
This is not company's fault that he didn't read this Agreement attantively. I am sure that he even didn't look it through.

3) Our company canceled not only his deals, but others clients, and among these clients there were a lot of people who lost very big sums because of this failure and we returned them their money.

Our company didn't invent some new rules. We act in accordance with the mentioned above Agreement and educated people, who are used to read all Agreements they accepted attentive, understood that our company had right to do so and they are not crying on forums about their "difficult fate".

Are you really the representative of instaforex?? I really wonder with your statement about my profit that i made, perhaps you did not read this case very well since the beginning.. I did not make profit $8000!! read my previous thread, I said I got $369 and I made withdrawal $368.
I really don't understand with your way of thinking.

Are you really the representative of instaforex?? I really wonder with your statement about my profit that i made, perhaps you did not read this case very well since the beginning.. I did not make profit $8000!! read my previous thread, I said I got $369 and I made withdrawal $368.

You are right 369 USD but it won't change the case

1) This person made 369 USD only because of the failure in quotation system;

Hahahaha....I can't help laughing out loud reading the arguments given by instaforex in this matter.
I am sure you can easily use this MODUS to scam your clients in the next periode BUT not this time, people have already read your previous arguments.
It seems that instaforex is running away from one issue to another issue.
my boy that only still 15 years old can't believe there's a broker that giving such a Ridicilous reasons.

that's why.

InstaForex - www.InstaForex.com - Page 19 - Forex Trading

I am going to write here soon.
thank god for finding you.
let's make some predictions for possible answers...
I am also same person az Yulia and Barunia (how many are we?) !!!
I am scam (while they are not)!!!
we broke all the rules (whithout any evidence)
we did not have any accounts in instaforex ever.
what is insta forex? ha? there is no instaforex in the world, it is deleted !!!

Last edited:
Having just 2 posts on this forum without a shadow of a doubt you call our company "scam"!

I am also same person az Yulia and Barunia (how many are we?) !!!

Hmmm...someone has lied to me, but still IT WON'T CHANGE THE CASE right?? :) I will repeat my statement that no doubt anymore instaforex is AMATEUR SCAMMER, they really hate client's profit and after only scam not more than 1K now they begin to be a bigger scammer. Actually they have lots of ways to scam client's profit, everytime they lost idea to give good arguments suddenly they will change the other reason to accuse clients.

For aras194 please give us more evidences to show how instaforex cheated on you.

And we are not "a little broker" we are upcoming broker.

That is just your "hallucinations" :p

Dear FPA

Dear FPA, I'd like to say thank you to your attention in my case
I need to know what proof you require from me to convince about my TRUE identity status, I'll be glad to prove that I am facing a stupid scammer broker

Thank you FPA

Dear FPA, I really appreciate your help very much, you have lost advantage from the advertising of instaforex because of me and Barunia
I hope God Bless you always and FPA becomes greater in the next time.
I would also say thank you to Pharaoh for his consern in our case since the beginning, I really appreciate it so much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back