• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plus500 Freeze my account and said all trading accounts are being reviewed

I am having an issue with a company

GBBBB

Recruit
他們凍結了我的帳戶,阻止我提款。

Attachments

• IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
    392.4 KB · Views: 21
這是我最後一次存款和交易

Attachments

• IMG_6317.png
    IMG_6317.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6318.jpeg
    IMG_6318.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 21
請問您能詳細說明一下問題嗎?
我是日間交易,昨天存款後進行了交易。大約三個小時後,我選擇提領現,收到帳戶被凍結的通知。

基本上我當天存款,當天交易,晚上提款。

Can you elaborate on the problem in detail, please?
I am day trading and I made a trade after making a deposit yesterday. About three hours later, I chose to withdraw and received a notification that my account has been frozen.

Basically I deposit and trade on the same day and withdraw money at night.

I am day trading and I made a trade after making a deposit yesterday. About three hours later, I chose to withdraw and received a notification that my account has been frozen.

Basically I deposit and trade on the same day and withdraw money at night.
Did you get any other reply regarding your account being frozen apart from reviewing?

Did you get any other reply regarding your account being frozen apart from reviewing?
No, they didn’t tell me the reason for the review and that was their last response

Attachments

• IMG_6320.jpeg
    IMG_6320.jpeg
    293.4 KB · Views: 12
Last night I wrote to Afca and Fca respectively, and just now I received a reply from Plus500
IMG_6342.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6343.jpeg
    IMG_6343.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 24
Back