Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

shawntsung

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to Forex. Recently I met this girl "Jenny" on tinder.

After a couple of chats via Whatsapp, she was telling me about how she made a lot of money from forex using a mobile app.

She asked to me use this link to download.... app.fxmt4.vip

When I google search this link, the result shows MetaTrader 4 app from google store.

But when I actually click on the link, it connects to another website where this MetaTrader 4 app can be downloaded but manually install in the phone.

After installing the app, she told me to search for her agent HKDAHUI.

This doesn't appear in the app that is downloaded from Google store but appears in the app downloaded from that site that she gave me.

Has anyone come across this?

Thank you.
Shawn

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi Guys,

After a couple of chats via Whatsapp, she was telling me about how she made a lot of money from forex using a mobile app.

When I google search this link, the result shows MetaTrader 4 app from google store.

But when I actually click on the link, it connects to another website where this MetaTrader 4 app can be downloaded but manually install in the phone.

This doesn't appear in the app that is downloaded from Google store but appears in the app downloaded from that site that she gave me.

Thank you.
Shawn
Simple answer according to my experience, ignore :)

raymondtan

Recruit
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
Shawn
Hi Shawn,

I have the same experience too recently. A girl approached me early this month and we chat through wechat, her wechat id is anran393. She told me that she was doing medical business in Beijing and earn good money. She then slowly introduced me about forex and asked me to join HKDAHUI. She asked me to open a demo account, and she fed me forex info and I able to make some good profits via demo account. Then, she asked me to open a live account and asked me to deposit USD10k. I google about this company and discovered this company alot problem, their website is dahuihk.com, and ADSS already posted a notice (adss.com/apac/legal/fraud-warning/) about this scam broker. I refused her many times and giving excuse that I have problem TT the money out from my country. At the end, she said want to borrow me money and only return back to her when profit generated. On the same day, she transferred USD10k direct from her trading account to my trading account. I traded 5 rounds with her info and gain about USD5K profit. After that, she said there will be no good market news after this month and ask keep asking me to deposit more in order to earn more. I refused to top up and told her that I want to stop trade and return her the money. Then I contacted customer service for withdrawal, customer service told me I'm a new member and can't do withdrawal unless with minimum 120lot size traded or bank in another USD10K into the account.
So I decided to trade myself for another 60lot size to fulfill the requirement as anran393 already reluctant to feed me any news. After 2 days, I fulfilled the minimum requirement and request for withdrawal again, no reply from customer service and I contacted anran393. We argued on this issue as I suspected she is one of the agent of HKDAHUI. At that time (23/08/2019 GMT+8 10.12pm), I was BUYING AUD/CHF and suddenly the price drop from 0.66460 to 064380 in about a second. All the profits lost in a second. Finally, I realized why all her news were so accurate earlier, all pricing are manually computerized.
I was lucky as I did not lost any money and it is really a good lesson to me.

Thank you.
Raymond

Attachments

mch11tango

Recruit
Hi Shawn,

I have the same experience too recently. A girl approached me early this month and we chat through wechat, her wechat id is anran393. She told me that she was doing medical business in Beijing and earn good money. She then slowly introduced me about forex and asked me to join HKDAHUI. She asked me to open a demo account, and she fed me forex info and I able to make some good profits via demo account. Then, she asked me to open a live account and asked me to deposit USD10k. I google about this company and discovered this company alot problem, their website is dahuihk.com, and ADSS already posted a notice (adss.com/apac/legal/fraud-warning/) about this scam broker. I refused her many times and giving excuse that I have problem TT the money out from my country. At the end, she said want to borrow me money and only return back to her when profit generated. On the same day, she transferred USD10k direct from her trading account to my trading account. I traded 5 rounds with her info and gain about USD5K profit. After that, she said there will be no good market news after this month and ask keep asking me to deposit more in order to earn more. I refused to top up and told her that I want to stop trade and return her the money. Then I contacted customer service for withdrawal, customer service told me I'm a new member and can't do withdrawal unless with minimum 120lot size traded or bank in another USD10K into the account.
So I decided to trade myself for another 60lot size to fulfill the requirement as anran393 already reluctant to feed me any news. After 2 days, I fulfilled the minimum requirement and request for withdrawal again, no reply from customer service and I contacted anran393. We argued on this issue as I suspected she is one of the agent of HKDAHUI. At that time (23/08/2019 GMT+8 10.12pm), I was BUYING AUD/CHF and suddenly the price drop from 0.66460 to 064380 in about a second. All the profits lost in a second. Finally, I realized why all her news were so accurate earlier, all pricing are manually computerized.
I was lucky as I did not lost any money and it is really a good lesson to me.

Thank you.
Raymond
Hkdahui already changed their website to trilasia.com. Please beware.