• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for repling. I mean the camera captures the current face directly and has to match the app's circular rotation. That's why I have trusted he's real.
I was also scammed by a woman posing to be Russian who asked me to invest with the fraud company called glluck. She even did two video calls with me and all other stories she gave me were very convincing. Sick grandmother in hospital , pictures of the same ,
These girls, some of them can be real. But none the less they are still scammers. They know what people want to see in order to be convinced.
The mere mention of having an investment business of any sort should be the biggest red flag.

I was also scammed by a woman posing to be Russian who asked me to invest with the fraud company called glluck. She even did two video calls with me and all other stories she gave me were very convincing. Sick grandmother in hospital , pictures of the same ,
These girls, some of them can be real. But none the less they are still scammers. They know what people want to see in order to be convinced.
The mere mention of having an investment business of any sort should be the biggest red flag.
Yeah. Maybe like you said...

How do I delete my account on this forum? I'm really worried because there are so many scammers now. thank you!

Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to Forex. Recently I met this girl "Jenny" on tinder.

After a couple of chats via Whatsapp, she was telling me about how she made a lot of money from forex using a mobile app.

She asked to me use this link to download.... app.fxmt4.vip

When I google search this link, the result shows MetaTrader 4 app from google store.

But when I actually click on the link, it connects to another website where this MetaTrader 4 app can be downloaded but manually install in the phone.

After installing the app, she told me to search for her agent HKDAHUI.

This doesn't appear in the app that is downloaded from Google store but appears in the app downloaded from that site that she gave me.

Has anyone come across this?

Thank you.
Shawn
No good story starts with a met this girl on Tinder LOL

Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to Forex. Recently I met this girl "Jenny" on tinder.

After a couple of chats via Whatsapp, she was telling me about how she made a lot of money from forex using a mobile app.

She asked to me use this link to download.... app.fxmt4.vip

When I google search this link, the result shows MetaTrader 4 app from google store.

But when I actually click on the link, it connects to another website where this MetaTrader 4 app can be downloaded but manually install in the phone.

After installing the app, she told me to search for her agent HKDAHUI.

This doesn't appear in the app that is downloaded from Google store but appears in the app downloaded from that site that she gave me.

Has anyone come across this?

Thank you.
Shawn
Chinese woman would always want to know how much I earned and straight to whatsapp

Back