• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
this happened to me, even talked with her multiple times face to face on whats app video call, received multiple videos/photos of her with family and friends spaced out over a period of about 5 months, i invested roughly 9 grandAUD over 3-4 months depositing it in portions slowly to glluck fx aswell as taking signals and knowledge and tips and then eventually doing my own trades aswell to boost up the balance, it always seemed shady to me but so real at the same time so i only ever invested what i was willing to lose, but i guess curiosity kills the cat.
i never had any past experience trading in forex markets or any trading platforms,
when i lost my money my balance was 11000USD so i had made a decent profit before losing the entire lot, i maintained communication with the girl because i had nothing more to lose at this point and even now if i were to message her she would respond, they will never admit it's a scam, or tell the full story because in reality it's actually an investment scheme, these women know what they are doing and they are working for a higher power and know how to build your trust, nobody forces you to respond, we all choose to repond therefore we are participating with them which could even be a crime in itself, so when the signal comes that will make you crash you are blind to what is about to happen, because previously it has made profits multiple times for you and they will remind you after that you could have withdrawn at any time, which is true and you were aware of the risks of investment which is also true.
whether or not glluckfx is involved or not is beyond me, the brokerage company works as it should and i've even deposited a very small amount back in after losing the big amount from her signal, i've been making small profits and withdrawing them when they they add up to over 100usd without a problem, this is without any interaction or signals with any women online and the customer service is very helpful.
i do not recommend them as a brokerage company or someone to do what i'm doing , but i don't think jumping to the conclusion that it's a simple scam either is the answer, they are very smart, slow and calculating. time is not a factor. their priority is to build your trust and your balance ... this is far from your typical "scam" like the other stories online.. i don't have the answer it just seems like a big catch 22 to me because when you are living it it's too real to be fake, maybe it's possible for them to capitalise on our big losses by doing large counter trade on their end the right direction? maybe they are working for some nerd and gluckfx is the perfect guinea pig because they are not regulated and offer the crypto transfer service?ive got ideas but i don't know! it all sounds a-bit far fetched but this this is a very very complex scheme by some smart asses and i've never heard of anything like it apart from the others that did it too, but one thing is for sure that somehow when we lose the money they capitalise on it in one way or another, it's not going directly to them because ultimately we as individuals are the ones who did the investment that ended us, nobody done for us.. they just suggest it
This is exactly these scammers want the victims to feel, someone like you advocating that losing all the hard earned money is not the scammers fault. The victims themselves looked for it and discouraged them to not report because nothing will happen.
Most of these cases come from China/Southeast Asia and there are plenty of stories that these crooks been caught and the government had successfully shut down their earlier scamming operations.
So, please stop spreading this kind of messages on this forum.
If you have built a good relationship with the girl you’re contacting with, I suggest you to inform authorities and let them to the work. As a good citizen and a moral human being stop siding with these crooks. Stealing is stealing no matter what’s the reason behind it.

This is exactly these scammers want the victims to feel, someone like you advocating that losing all the hard earned money is not the scammers fault. The victims themselves looked for it and discouraged them to not report because nothing will happen.
Most of these cases come from China/Southeast Asia and there are plenty of stories that these crooks been caught and the government had successfully shut down their earlier scamming operations.
If you have built a good relationship with the girl you’re contacting with, I suggest you to inform authorities and let them to the work. As a good citizen and a moral human being stop siding with these crooks. Stealing is stealing no matter what’s the reason behind it.
i'm not taking sides with any crooks, this is my story and my opinion on how the "glluck" scam works... that is all .. take it as you please

Just plain thieves. I don't know how you can bring yourself to give them any benefit of doubt. These crooks will only go about scamming more people now , new "pigs" , just as was explained in the "pig on a plate scam".

Btw , that profile with this picture of that girl came up again on Facebook dating under a different name called "serrano". They are at it again.

Just hope these crooks find themselves in jail.

Attachments

• IMG-20210601-WA0078.jpg
    IMG-20210601-WA0078.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 8
I'm pretty sure I've encountered the exact same thing at least twice. The first time is questionable since the girl never actually tried to get me signed up on anything and she chatted with me for some time. This actually just made me less suspicious of the 2nd one. Fortunately I always had this little voice in the back of my mind so I didn't ever commit money to the scam or anything.

So I see this cute asian girl on Tinder with her profile saying she's currently visiting my city. I swipe right and think nothing more of it. Some days later (maybe even a week later.. not sure), I she matches me. By that time, she's 10k km from me so I figure she's back in Hong Kong. I'd like to travel there eventually so I don't mind getting to know a few girls from there anyway.

We chat a bit, I ask her to use whatsapp. We do. Within the first 10 minutes, she sends me screen shots of FOREX transactions she made. She claims to be making between 10k to 20k USD every day by trading currencies and gold.

I find it a bit weird but since the other hong kong girl I spoke with before was pretty forthcoming about her trading (and a chinese collegue of mine also told me that was kinda typical of HK girls, I just accept it and pick up the convo on that topic with her. I also trade a bit so I'm down to discuss this. Anyway it's not like I'm in a rush.

Quickly she starts suggesting that if I want,she could show me some of her tricks. She says "I can take you to trade with me, and then you buy me big dinner hee hee hee". Sure, why would I say no to this opportunity right? But I do keep in mind, "why in the hell would this girl do that for me huh?"

Eventually she tells me to get the MetaTrader 4x trading app.She sends me a link and tells me to use it to make an account. I register for the app. That's where I'm at now. Of course I would never giver her access to my money. But even then, before wasting more time I decide to go search for similar scam and here I am.

I just asked her for pictures of her when she was visiting my city. Somehow she always has pictures of her everywhere but her she claims she has none. Sure. Not only does she not have pictures, at first she doesn't even seem to remember when I ask about her recent trip to my city.

It's quite clear that this is a scam. So be careful. These are not your unicorn girls you'll have a great time with if you ever visit them. They're scam artists. Chat with them if you want to roll the dice, but be careful of not giving them personal informations, let alone money or access to an account you own.
Hey guys!
Thank you for the information you are giving here. I'm currently dealing with Jenny from Shanghai, looks wealthy, beautiful, owns a company that sells fitness equipment, 1 Porsche, 1 Maserati, and another sports car her father who lives in the US and Britain and owns a winery business bougth for her. She is now pushing me to join live on Forex with her just to make money for myself. We did the Demo with a server kind of HUI, I receive cute pictures every day, hahaha! She is sometimes kind of aggressive and snaky because I'm not taking it seriously. According to her, she made $130.000 last week alone. Her Aunt who was the Executive of Goldman Sachs introduced her to the analyst who is giving her the information on which currency has a good market in the week, or so. Poor English, just record beautiful greetings for me and send through of course the same WhatsApp.
My suspicion started when she first reached out to me on WP and said she just returned from England to Hong Kong, Hahaha! the following morning she forgot about that and told me she lives in Shanghai. This morning, after again discussing my lack of seriousness in the business, the following is what she wrote me: "Are you a fox? Why is it cunning?"
She is a 32-year-old single because her husband died in a car crash, she doesn't want to talk about it.
My follow men! Sometimes we are attracted by beauty, but it's a real killer!
Thank you for sharing here, it's really helpful.

Hey guys!
Thank you for the information you are giving here. I'm currently dealing with Jenny from Shanghai, looks wealthy, beautiful, owns a company that sells fitness equipment, 1 Porsche, 1 Maserati, and another sports car her father who lives in the US and Britain and owns a winery business bougth for her. She is now pushing me to join live on Forex with her just to make money for myself. We did the Demo with a server kind of HUI, I receive cute pictures every day, hahaha! She is sometimes kind of aggressive and snaky because I'm not taking it seriously. According to her, she made $130.000 last week alone. Her Aunt who was the Executive of Goldman Sachs introduced her to the analyst who is giving her the information on which currency has a good market in the week, or so. Poor English, just record beautiful greetings for me and send through of course the same WhatsApp.
My suspicion started when she first reached out to me on WP and said she just returned from England to Hong Kong, Hahaha! the following morning she forgot about that and told me she lives in Shanghai. This morning, after again discussing my lack of seriousness in the business, the following is what she wrote me: "Are you a fox? Why is it cunning?"
She is a 32-year-old single because her husband died in a car crash, she doesn't want to talk about it.
I think all free dating sites are flooded with these scammers.
Beautiful girl, cars , cryptocurrency investment , love bombing and some relative telling them to press buttons on investments.
Best is to go on talking with the rats to find the forum they use and when they send a link , post that over here and expose the dirty rats.
If enough people expose them , atleast the awareness will spread well.

Hey guys!

Yes, because big money is so easy to scam for them that they are doing a very lazy job. I don't think "she" forgot, it is just you were talking to multiple people and then the next person just didn't look at the script or done their homework. It's quite a big eye opening that they can pull something this massive because this scheme is way better that the ponzi one.

Yes he met an Asian woman online who lives in Hong Kong who subtly told him that she invests in foreign exchange and has made lots of money from it. She suggested he try demo first. Then he signed up for the real deal but not through a link she gave him, but rather through the official Glluck Limited website. He had a few thousand to try trading with and wasn't too fussed about losing a couple k. But now he is trading well and the few k have reached 6k. So he's wants to keep going.

I understand the drama will start when he tries to withdraw.
I met a man about 45 years old on a dating app. We've been talking for about 2 months. He told me he owned an oil and real estate import and export company. During the conversation, we only talked about family, work, children, and he showed me his charity work to children. I also want to make more money because the epidemic makes everything difficult. Should actively invest with him. Last month I also ate more than 1000$. We talked every day and he sang to me every night. He even lost weight at my request. So make me believe even though I know there's a risk... And tonight he told me to buy USDOIL x 4lot. And I lost all my money. It's more than 3000$, my capital is 2000$. When I asked what happened? He says he also lost 1 million dollars and took screenshot for me to see. He said:... This company Glluck was introduced to him by a securities teacher... And now he needs time to calm down. I wondered: Why did he invest so many years and then make such a big mistake and lose money. Are you cheating on me? He is from Zhejiang, China

I met a man about 45 years old on a dating app. We've been talking for about 2 months. He told me he owned an oil and real estate import and export company. During the conversation, we only talked about family, work, children, and he showed me his charity work to children. I also want to make more money because the epidemic makes everything difficult. Should actively invest with him. Last month I also ate more than 1000$. We talked every day and he sang to me every night. He even lost weight at my request. So make me believe even though I know there's a risk... And tonight he told me to buy USDOIL x 4lot. And I lost all my money. It's more than 3000$, my capital is 2000$. When I asked what happened? He says he also lost 1 million dollars and took screenshot for me to see. He said:... This company Glluck was introduced to him by a securities teacher... And now he needs time to calm down. I wondered: Why did he invest so many years and then make such a big mistake and lose money. Are you cheating on me? He is from Zhejiang, China

First of all sorry for what happened to you, if you seen a lot of stories here a lot of people lost much more compare to what you have put down and it's a blessing that you have put in some in depth research and found this site. We would never understand what's behind scammers brain, which they would use emotion to cheat on hard earned money from the victims.

Also, regular investors gain and lose a lot of money, that's very normal but then the amount they tell you is just outrageous and unbelievable. If he has that much money why would he look for long distance love like that. They are patient and their work is evolving constantly.

More info about this scam, you can find here:

and in this thread:

Painful. I also just lost $2000 here. Why are there so many scam companies from china..
Shanghai, Beijing and hongkong is what the world sees. Everything else remains in the dark. It's a massive country and stories of slave labour may still be common in remote regions. It wouldn't be hard to believe that the perpetrators of such things are forced to do all this. Yes charity work is cited by some of them. But in the end it all comes down to *invest and make money with the filthy rat*.
All they need is a desperate soul with a pinch of greed.
Lotteries , crypto , and quite literally anything that is supposedly saleable ! They will try anything.
I suspect there killed if they can't steal enough.
These scripts posted is the only real evidence for now. Let's hope in sometime the whole plot comes about.

Back