• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Possible scammer? Tinder and Forex

I am having an issue with a company
If they really did use spyware to help rertrieve money, they'd already have it. It's just a way to get $300 up front. Then they'll need more money for something else. Then they'll claim to have your money, but you have to send taxes, fees, etc. The more you pay, the more new costs will come out of nowhere (even though they'll promise each one is the last thing you need to pay).
Yes that's how I have seen it works.
Just yesterday , the broker who scammed me for binary options where I invested being naive thinking I could get back the money I lost in forex because of that scam girl (Irina Lopez) , got back to me. Made me set up a wallet on Bitpay and sent the money to me in BTC that I had supposedly made from them (without charging anything now)
I see the funds in the wallet , but the broker says they are locked and asked for money to unlock the funds. Money I obviously did not pay.
I cant tell if the money is real or not.
It shows TESTNET.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210729-085010~2.png
    Screenshot_20210729-085010~2.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
If they really did use spyware to help rertrieve money, they'd already have it. It's just a way to get $300 up front. Then they'll need more money for something else. Then they'll claim to have your money, but you have to send taxes, fees, etc. The more you pay, the more new costs will come out of nowhere (even though they'll promise each one is the last thing you need to pay).
yes like Israel king

Yes that's how I have seen it works.
Just yesterday , the broker who scammed me for binary options where I invested being naive thinking I could get back the money I lost in forex because of that scam girl (Irina Lopez) , got back to me. Made me set up a wallet on Bitpay and sent the money to me in BTC that I had supposedly made from them (without charging anything now)
I see the funds in the wallet , but the broker says they are locked and asked for money to unlock the funds. Money I obviously did not pay.
I cant tell if the money is real or not.
It shows TESTNET.

They know the victims are desperate, after paying them then they'll ask more money to release it to the account. This money is only for unlocking it. They'll say that there's some issue transferring the actual money because of tax and fees. Tell the officials if there's any help in your case if these crooks still in contact with you.

Hi Guys,

I'm totally new to Forex. Recently I met this girl "Jenny" on tinder.

After a couple of chats via Whatsapp, she was telling me about how she made a lot of money from forex using a mobile app.

She asked to me use this link to download.... app.fxmt4.vip

When I google search this link, the result shows MetaTrader 4 app from google store.

But when I actually click on the link, it connects to another website where this MetaTrader 4 app can be downloaded but manually install in the phone.

After installing the app, she told me to search for her agent HKDAHUI.

This doesn't appear in the app that is downloaded from Google store but appears in the app downloaded from that site that she gave me.

Has anyone come across this?

Thank you.
Shawn
Yeah just block her and delete the app :)

They know the victims are desperate, after paying them then they'll ask more money to release it to the account. This money is only for unlocking it. They'll say that there's some issue transferring the actual money because of tax and fees. Tell the officials if there's any help in your case if these crooks still in contact with you.
Yes , chargeback is the only hope. Atleast since I had sent this money to them from my bank account , the transactions are mentioned. Bank to bit coin wallet in this case and in the earlier fraud bank to Binance and Binance to MT4.

BTW , I checked yesterday , Glluckfx , the site they had , is gone. They removed the site.

this happened to me, even talked with her multiple times face to face on whats app video call, received multiple videos/photos of her with family and friends spaced out over a period of about 5 months, i invested roughly 9 grandAUD over 3-4 months depositing it in portions slowly to glluck fx aswell as taking signals and knowledge and tips and then eventually doing my own trades aswell to boost up the balance, it always seemed shady to me but so real at the same time so i only ever invested what i was willing to lose, but i guess curiosity kills the cat.
i never had any past experience trading in forex markets or any trading platforms,
when i lost my money my balance was 11000USD so i had made a decent profit before losing the entire lot, i maintained communication with the girl because i had nothing more to lose at this point and even now if i were to message her she would respond, they will never admit it's a scam, or tell the full story because in reality it's actually an investment scheme, these women know what they are doing and they are working for a higher power and know how to build your trust, nobody forces you to respond, we all choose to repond therefore we are participating with them which could even be a crime in itself, so when the signal comes that will make you crash you are blind to what is about to happen, because previously it has made profits multiple times for you and they will remind you after that you could have withdrawn at any time, which is true and you were aware of the risks of investment which is also true.
whether or not glluckfx is involved or not is beyond me, the brokerage company works as it should and i've even deposited a very small amount back in after losing the big amount from her signal, i've been making small profits and withdrawing them when they they add up to over 100usd without a problem, this is without any interaction or signals with any women online and the customer service is very helpful.
i do not recommend them as a brokerage company or someone to do what i'm doing , but i don't think jumping to the conclusion that it's a simple scam either is the answer, they are very smart, slow and calculating. time is not a factor. their priority is to build your trust and your balance ... this is far from your typical "scam" like the other stories online.. i don't have the answer it just seems like a big catch 22 to me because when you are living it it's too real to be fake, maybe it's possible for them to capitalise on our big losses by doing large counter trade on their end the right direction? maybe they are working for some nerd and gluckfx is the perfect guinea pig because they are not regulated and offer the crypto transfer service?ive got ideas but i don't know! it all sounds a-bit far fetched but this this is a very very complex scheme by some smart asses and i've never heard of anything like it apart from the others that did it too, but one thing is for sure that somehow when we lose the money they capitalise on it in one way or another, it's not going directly to them because ultimately we as individuals are the ones who did the investment that ended us, nobody done for us.. they just suggest it

this happened to me, even talked with her multiple times face to face on whats app video call, received multiple videos/photos of her with family and friends spaced out over a period of about 5 months, i invested roughly 9 grandAUD over 3-4 months depositing it in portions slowly to glluck fx aswell as taking signals and knowledge and tips and then eventually doing my own trades aswell to boost up the balance, it always seemed shady to me but so real at the same time so i only ever invested what i was willing to lose, but i guess curiosity kills the cat.
i never had any past experience trading in forex markets or any trading platforms,
when i lost my money my balance was 11000USD so i had made a decent profit before losing the entire lot, i maintained communication with the girl because i had nothing more to lose at this point and even now if i were to message her she would respond, they will never admit it's a scam, or tell the full story because in reality it's actually an investment scheme, these women know what they are doing and they are working for a higher power and know how to build your trust, nobody forces you to respond, we all choose to repond therefore we are participating with them which could even be a crime in itself, so when the signal comes that will make you crash you are blind to what is about to happen, because previously it has made profits multiple times for you and they will remind you after that you could have withdrawn at any time, which is true and you were aware of the risks of investment which is also true.
whether or not glluckfx is involved or not is beyond me, the brokerage company works as it should and i've even deposited a very small amount back in after losing the big amount from her signal, i've been making small profits and withdrawing them when they they add up to over 100usd without a problem, this is without any interaction or signals with any women online and the customer service is very helpful.
i do not recommend them as a brokerage company or someone to do what i'm doing , but i don't think jumping to the conclusion that it's a simple scam either is the answer, they are very smart, slow and calculating. time is not a factor. their priority is to build your trust and your balance ... this is far from your typical "scam" like the other stories online.. i don't have the answer it just seems like a big catch 22 to me because when you are living it it's too real to be fake, maybe it's possible for them to capitalise on our big losses by doing large counter trade on their end the right direction? maybe they are working for some nerd and gluckfx is the perfect guinea pig because they are not regulated and offer the crypto transfer service?ive got ideas but i don't know! it all sounds a-bit far fetched but this this is a very very complex scheme by some smart asses and i've never heard of anything like it apart from the others that did it too, but one thing is for sure that somehow when we lose the money they capitalise on it in one way or another, it's not going directly to them because ultimately we as individuals are the ones who did the investment that ended us, nobody done for us.. they just suggest it
Was the girls name Irina Lopez ?

Thats the person whom I was in touch with.
This is the brokers site , it's gone since the last few days.

I too received pictures of the family and even childhood pictures ! And pictures of the sick grandmother in the hospital ? Did she give you that story as well , of the sick grandmother ?

I too received pictures of the family and even childhood pictures ! And pictures of the sick grandmother in the hospital ? Did she give you that story as well , of the sick grandmother ?
no it was not the same blonde girl from russia on that profile you sent me, mine was asian from hong kong...she also had a profile filled with selfies and videos i never got told about it, i managed to find it behind her back this is after i lost my money and knew there was foul play from my own judgement, when i quizzed her about the facebook accusing her of "sorta identity lying" and just being shady she then sent me a friend request and said hey on messenger immediately to confirm that she didn't lie about anything including her own identity .. and i knew it's true and she isn't lying because i did do the video calls initially for that purpose to make sure i'm talking to a woman (and making sure it's the woman in the photo on whatsapp too) and then she called me here and there after that casually to talk about normal things.. i also received a couple "semi nude" selfies with her face in it.. overall just allot of proof i've seen that they are real women behind the profile and there must be ALLOT of money involved in doing this particular glluck scheme or whatever it is and i mean more than what we have lost combined for these chicks to be putting their actual faces and identities on the line and spending so much time, and yes she did mention a sick grandmother but she didn't seem to care that much about her or focus on that subject i never got photos of a sick grandmother .... glluck limited is a registered business on the offical UK government website so i don't know why the website got deleted, i could imagine allot of future problems for them either way based on what's on this thread, if they were to change their name.. i wouldn't be surprised

glluckfx.net try that

That entity also did video calls with me to show that it was really her , but even these video calls can be faked as I've seen from scammer interviews. I had found one after all this happened to me. I wanted to dig around.
These are plain thieves ! They probably try to bait 100s, and of those some fall for their baits and the ultimate result is this.
I was lonely at the time and blind to her affection. Thought I met a do-gooder. But well !

Anyways, just would like to know if anyone here has had success recovering funds through chargeback with their banks ?

Back