• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem with marketrading.co

I am having an issue with a company

mikek1

Private
This company is a blatant scam. Do not deposit money. They will not return your money or trade for you. Their software is in the manner of an online video game, it appears authentic and appears to be trading but it is not. They hold no broker accounts with recognised banks and their scam is simple but effective. They guide their victims into losing trades and go through fake "trial transactions" that are designed to run your money through a "trade" and thereby make it inaccessible to you. They will never refuse to return your money as this will expose them to charges of theft however they will not return your money either, in the hope that you will give up chasing them. If you have given them more, they will have a thousand excuses as to why they need just one more transaction to "validate" your card, pay non-existant commission or some other excuse, they will find it impossible to return your money without the additional deposit. Don't pay them, use a lawyer or recovery company to get money back if you can but don't get in any deeper. These people need to be taken down.

This company is a blatant scam. Do not deposit money. They will not return your money or trade for you. Their software is in the manner of an online video game, it appears authentic and appears to be trading but it is not. They hold no broker accounts with recognised banks and their scam is simple but effective. They guide their victims into losing trades and go through fake "trial transactions" that are designed to run your money through a "trade" and thereby make it inaccessible to you. They will never refuse to return your money as this will expose them to charges of theft however they will not return your money either, in the hope that you will give up chasing them. If you have given them more, they will have a thousand excuses as to why they need just one more transaction to "validate" your card, pay non-existant commission or some other excuse, they will find it impossible to return your money without the additional deposit. Don't pay them, use a lawyer or recovery company to get money back if you can but don't get in any deeper. These people need to be taken down.
There must be a typo in company name man.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://marketrading.co/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15393/marketrading.co

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/MarkeTrading-245641762740390

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJHQVi6Ylk0IzDX4DrYIYLg

OK, thanks, did as you suggested. I got a surprise, their website has changed completely over the past few days. Same name but entirely different look. They already changed name from 10trading to marketrading without any warning so it looks like they're trying to run away from a bad reputation. A great pity i couldn't find reviews before having any involvement with them. Besides anything else they're despicable individuals who are extremely confident in their scam.

OK, thanks, did as you suggested. I got a surprise, their website has changed completely over the past few days. Same name but entirely different look. They already changed name from 10trading to marketrading without any warning so it looks like they're trying to run away from a bad reputation. A great pity i couldn't find reviews before having any involvement with them. Besides anything else they're despicable individuals who are extremely confident in their scam.
Go ahead with sending an invitation to them about this thread.

I sent them an invitation yesterday afternoon. No response I guess. I didn't expect one.
Let's give them time till the end of the week if they failed to respond properly then I`ll suggest you more powerful steps to draw their attention on your case.

Back