Protected Capital at PlusOption

Date 1-05-2017

User name
: Protected Capital

Subject: Problem to withdrawal Protected Capital Investment from the brokerage Plus Option.

Lars Möller, Swedish, borned 1938-08-10
ADRESS: Ekolsunds Bruk 42, 74050 Ekolsund (60 km north of Stockholm)
Email address: lars.j.moller@gmail.com
MOBILE: +4670 5887800;
If you want to call me, please email me from which number you will call me. I don´t answer foreign telephone numbers in case I don´t know who is behind.

To: ForexPeaceArmy (FPA)

Dear Sirs,

I find my case is more or less a pure scam or even fraud from a brokerage who considers itself at least as legit. I would very much appreciate to get your help and advices how to go on with the case.

In the following I will describe what has happened mainly based on email correspondence (in black text) and my own description and remarks (in blue
Best regards
Lars

4-01-2017. I signed up for a spot of the 3rd party software . That´s the reason I became a client to that brokerage.

5-01-2017. I was contacted by mobile with Senior Head Broker, Mr. Dave Kaplan. He told me that he was just arranging a trade meeting over the web the next day in connection with the NFP and he invited me to it. It should require a participant capital of € 4,000! I immediately replied NO! to participation. Then he offered me to participate with “only € 1500”, to which I also answered NO! Then he improved his option: If there was a loss of my capital, I shall have the right getting my invested capital back. OK, I said, but I wanted him to confirm this deal, which he did by email (Appendix 1, page 6). With my capital secured I thought I could take the chance to win some money without loosing my investment and no bonus was involved or other special terms for the deal, just what is written in Appendix 1. Mr Kaplan said I could get the money refunded to my bank account the very same day after the trading was finished (Friday January 6). I decided to try to take a quick loan (which normally is against my principles).

6-01-2017. I managed to get a fast temporary loan of € 1,500 of a good friend in the morning and I deposited it to my account at Plus Option (receipt in Appendix 2, page7). 3 tradings were placed around 13:40 pm under Mr. Kaplan's guidance by telephone. Expiry time was 20 - 30 minutes later and he told me that he would call me one hour later. All trades were lost (Appendix 3, page 7) and he has never called me back since then despite our deal and all my later emails !!?

9-01-2017. I decided to send an email to get my € 1500 refunded my bank account referring to the written deal from Plus Option:

Från: Lars Möller [mailto:lars.j.moller@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 9 januari 2017 kl 1:32
Till: 'Dave Kaplan'
Ämne: Withdrawal

Dear Dave,
The results of the NFP session was of course very disappointing. I realise that I definitely have to stick to my plan, as I told you, to downsize my binary option activities considering the risks I´m taking. I have neither the time nor the capital to spread my engagements as I have done during this autumn. Therefore I kindly ask you to ensure that my Protected Capital Investment will be withdrawn and refunded my bank account referring to our deal last Thursday according to your email below.
Best regards
Lars

I didn’t get any response to this email, so I sent another two emails to Mr Kaplan to remind him, one January 10 and one January 12.

13-01-2017: Finally, this day I got an answer to my emails:

Från: Dave Kaplan [mailto:daveka@plusoption.com]
Skickat: den 13 januari 2017 kl 7:14
Till: Lars Möller
Ämne: RE: Withdrawal matter

Lars good morning,

My very deepest apologies, have been out with laryngitis , am back now with you to deal with your account, all will be good.

Please let me know a good time to call.

Best regards
Dave

13 – 18 January: I send him 4 emails proposing convenient time to call. He never called me.

20-02-2017 (late in the night): I begin to loose my patience and I sent a long email where I summarised my opinion.

20-01-2017: Amazingly I got an answer in the morning the same day, again with excuses:

Skickat: den 20 februari 2017 kl 8:27
Ämne: RE: Protected Capital Investment

Dear Mr. Moller,

First of all many thanks for your email and sincerely apologies for any inconvenience and delay, please let me know a good time after lunch to call and talk to you.
Best regards
Dave

20 - 23-02-2017 Again I sent emails (4) with different time proposals to call me. I only got the following answer:

Skickat: den 22 februari 2017 kl 13:18

Mr. Moller hi,

Many thanks for your email, at present am out of office will be back On Friday and give you a call at said time.
Regards
Dave Kaplan

As usual, he never called. I sent a report to the Support Department to get more people in charge of customer service involved.

March 16 there was a response one week later and a new guy popped up into the case (from the Recovery Department.

Från: John Davis [mailto:johnda@plusoption.com]
Skickat: den 16 mars 2017 kl 11:58
Till: lars.j.moller@gmail.com
Ämne: recovery

Dear Lars

My name is John Davis, Head of the Recovery Dpt. at PlusOption.

I tried reaching you on the phone earlier and was not able to. Going over the portfolio of your Account Manager, I found that the way your trades have been placed is far from satisfactory.
I would like to speak with you, when possible and discuss ways to rebuild your account, and recover the capital which was lost. I’d like to stress that we will be taking a very slow and steady approach in order to achieve this, while minimizing risk and maximizing profits.

I look forward to speaking with you and am very confident we will be able to resolve this.

Most Sincerely,

John Davis.
Head of Recovery Dep.

I suspect that John Davis doesn’t know about the earlier dispute between me and Dave Kaplan.

Since I only want to get my money back to my bank account according to the deal and not risk to losing them on trading again, I wrote him an email March 17 to get him understanding my attitude and at the same time propose a suitable time for calling as he wanted (March 17 and March 20).

This was his answer:

Skickat: den 17 mars 2017 kl 12:56
Ämne: RE: recovery

hi Lars
it’s great to hear from you, and I understand your situation, but you have a deep misunderstanding of the subject, and that’s why 90% of the people actually lose the trades. As head of recovery and a man with a deeper understanding of the subject, I think we need to correct some shortcomings you have about the subject of trading and making money in a safer way in the binary market and not to treat it like a game or gamble. We will talk on Monday because I don’t have the time to write you a lengthy email. Have a great weekend.

Mr. Davis never called me that Friday or Monday and not later either! I must get him understanding I´m very determined to stick to the deal and nothing else. I answered him April 18, when I also referred to the “fight” I have had to Mr. Kaplan in the matter. I´m not sure if John Davis is internally informed about the Protected Capital discussion.

Not surprisingly, I have not received any response to this email and after receiving a tip on your site, I have decided to turn to you for assistance hoping my case is in line with your assistance policy. Finally I sent an email Apri 28 to Mr Davis, after I decided to send this report to FPA.

Skickat: den 28 april 2017 kl 19:20
Till: John Davis (Jonda@plusoption.com)
Kopia: Dave Kaplan (daveka@plusoption.com)
Ämne: VB: recovery

Dear John,
Time goes by and no sign from Plus Option to act in my case regarding the above matter. I don´t understand the problem meeting my withdrawal request of € 1500? I can’t believe my case has such a decisive impact on Plus Options' economy that the company has to refuse meeting my request for 4 months! As a client to Plus Option, my actions have so far been from "inside" (mail to your Support Department, to you and Mr Kaplan and hopefully also (if that matter) to the company's top management. I will change my approach. Experienced professionals in the binary option industry have very clearly stated that I have legal right to have my Protected Capital Investment refunded to my bank account. But my comments do not seem to have any impact on the company.
Regards
Lars

APPENDIX 1

Dear Mr. Moller,
As per our conversation today the 5/1/2017 , I have reserved for you a position in the NFP for tomorrow the 67/1/2017 at 13.30 GMT.
The three trades are as follows:
Euro/USD
USD/GBP
GOLD
An investment of 1500 Euro covering all three trades as mentioned, the projected estimated profits on this is 7672 Euro.
The investment of 1500 Euro is Protected Capital Investment, at the end of trading tomorrow you will be able if so desired to withdraw your investment plus the minimum of 50% of profits.

Most Sincerely,

Dave Kaplan
Senior Head Broker

Contact Us:

Daveka@plusoption.com

clip_image002.gif

Daveka@plusoption.com

clip_image003.gif

davidka.plusoption

APPENDIX 2
Dear Lars,

Thank you for choosing to deposit funds with PlusOption.

We are happy to confirm that your deposit EUR 1500.00 has been securely deposited into your PlusOption account.

Date of Transaction:2017-01-06 09:31

If you did not request this transaction, or if the transaction has not been approved by you, please contact us as soon as possible at Support@plusoption.com

Thank you for trading with PlusOption!

Best Regards,
PlusOption Support
www.PlusOption.com

Username: | Forgot password?

Please add info@plusoptionservice.com to your contacts list to receive important notifications.

APPENDIX 3

clip_image006.jpg
upload_2017-5-2_1-38-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-1_22-29-55.png
    upload_2017-5-1_22-29-55.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2017-5-2_0-8-20.png
    upload_2017-5-2_0-8-20.png
  • upload_2017-5-2_0-10-39.png
    upload_2017-5-2_0-10-39.png
  • upload_2017-5-2_0-20-30.png
    upload_2017-5-2_0-20-30.png

Date 1-05-2017

User name
: Protected Capital

Subject: Problem to withdrawal Protected Capital Investment from the brokerage Plus Option.

Lars Möller, Swedish, borned 1938-08-10
ADRESS: Ekolsunds Bruk 42, 74050 Ekolsund (60 km north of Stockholm)
Email address: lars.j.moller@gmail.com
MOBILE: +4670 5887800;
If you want to call me, please email me from which number you will call me. I don´t answer foreign telephone numbers in case I don´t know who is behind.

To: ForexPeaceArmy (FPA)

Dear Sirs,

I find my case is more or less a pure scam or even fraud from a brokerage who considers itself at least as legit. I would very much appreciate to get your help and advices how to go on with the case.

In the following I will describe what has happened mainly based on email correspondence (in black text) and my own description and remarks (in blue
Best regards
Lars

4-01-2017. I signed up for a spot of the 3rd party software . That´s the reason I became a client to that brokerage.

5-01-2017. I was contacted by mobile with Senior Head Broker, Mr. Dave Kaplan. He told me that he was just arranging a trade meeting over the web the next day in connection with the NFP and he invited me to it. It should require a participant capital of € 4,000! I immediately replied NO! to participation. Then he offered me to participate with “only € 1500”, to which I also answered NO! Then he improved his option: If there was a loss of my capital, I shall have the right getting my invested capital back. OK, I said, but I wanted him to confirm this deal, which he did by email (Appendix 1, page 6). With my capital secured I thought I could take the chance to win some money without loosing my investment and no bonus was involved or other special terms for the deal, just what is written in Appendix 1. Mr Kaplan said I could get the money refunded to my bank account the very same day after the trading was finished (Friday January 6). I decided to try to take a quick loan (which normally is against my principles).

6-01-2017. I managed to get a fast temporary loan of € 1,500 of a good friend in the morning and I deposited it to my account at Plus Option (receipt in Appendix 2, page7). 3 tradings were placed around 13:40 pm under Mr. Kaplan's guidance by telephone. Expiry time was 20 - 30 minutes later and he told me that he would call me one hour later. All trades were lost (Appendix 3, page 7) and he has never called me back since then despite our deal and all my later emails !!?

9-01-2017. I decided to send an email to get my € 1500 refunded my bank account referring to the written deal from Plus Option:

Skickat: den 9 januari 2017 kl 1:32
Till: 'Dave Kaplan'
Ämne: Withdrawal

Dear Dave,
The results of the NFP session was of course very disappointing. I realise that I definitely have to stick to my plan, as I told you, to downsize my binary option activities considering the risks I´m taking. I have neither the time nor the capital to spread my engagements as I have done during this autumn. Therefore I kindly ask you to ensure that my Protected Capital Investment will be withdrawn and refunded my bank account referring to our deal last Thursday according to your email below.
Best regards
Lars

I didn’t get any response to this email, so I sent another two emails to Mr Kaplan to remind him, one January 10 and one January 12.

13-01-2017: Finally, this day I got an answer to my emails:

Skickat: den 13 januari 2017 kl 7:14
Ämne: RE: Withdrawal matter

Lars good morning,

My very deepest apologies, have been out with laryngitis , am back now with you to deal with your account, all will be good.

Please let me know a good time to call.

Best regards
Dave

13 – 18 January: I send him 4 emails proposing convenient time to call. He never called me.

20-02-2017 (late in the night): I begin to loose my patience and I sent a long email where I summarised my opinion.

20-01-2017: Amazingly I got an answer in the morning the same day, again with excuses:

Skickat: den 20 februari 2017 kl 8:27

Dear Mr. Moller,

First of all many thanks for your email and sincerely apologies for any inconvenience and delay, please let me know a good time after lunch to call and talk to you.
Best regards
Dave

20 - 23-02-2017 Again I sent emails (4) with different time proposals to call me. I only got the following answer:

Skickat: den 22 februari 2017 kl 13:18

Mr. Moller hi,

Many thanks for your email, at present am out of office will be back On Friday and give you a call at said time.
Regards
Dave Kaplan

As usual, he never called. I sent a report to the Support Department to get more people in charge of customer service involved.

March 16 there was a response one week later and a new guy popped up into the case (from the Recovery Department.

Skickat: den 16 mars 2017 kl 11:58
Till: lars.j.moller@gmail.com
Ämne: recovery

Dear Lars

My name is John Davis, Head of the Recovery Dpt. at PlusOption.

I tried reaching you on the phone earlier and was not able to. Going over the portfolio of your Account Manager, I found that the way your trades have been placed is far from satisfactory.
I would like to speak with you, when possible and discuss ways to rebuild your account, and recover the capital which was lost. I’d like to stress that we will be taking a very slow and steady approach in order to achieve this, while minimizing risk and maximizing profits.

I look forward to speaking with you and am very confident we will be able to resolve this.

Most Sincerely,

John Davis.
Head of Recovery Dep.

I suspect that John Davis doesn’t know about the earlier dispute between me and Dave Kaplan.

Since I only want to get my money back to my bank account according to the deal and not risk to losing them on trading again, I wrote him an email March 17 to get him understanding my attitude and at the same time propose a suitable time for calling as he wanted (March 17 and March 20).

This was his answer:

Skickat: den 17 mars 2017 kl 12:56
Ämne: RE: recovery

hi Lars
it’s great to hear from you, and I understand your situation, but you have a deep misunderstanding of the subject, and that’s why 90% of the people actually lose the trades. As head of recovery and a man with a deeper understanding of the subject, I think we need to correct some shortcomings you have about the subject of trading and making money in a safer way in the binary market and not to treat it like a game or gamble. We will talk on Monday because I don’t have the time to write you a lengthy email. Have a great weekend.

Mr. Davis never called me that Friday or Monday and not later either! I must get him understanding I´m very determined to stick to the deal and nothing else. I answered him April 18, when I also referred to the “fight” I have had to Mr. Kaplan in the matter. I´m not sure if John Davis is internally informed about the Protected Capital discussion.

Not surprisingly, I have not received any response to this email and after receiving a tip on your site, I have decided to turn to you for assistance hoping my case is in line with your assistance policy. Finally I sent an email Apri 28 to Mr Davis, after I decided to send this report to FPA.

Skickat: den 28 april 2017 kl 19:20
Till: John Davis (Jonda@plusoption.com)
Kopia: Dave Kaplan (daveka@plusoption.com)
Ämne: VB: recovery

Dear John,
Time goes by and no sign from Plus Option to act in my case regarding the above matter. I don´t understand the problem meeting my withdrawal request of € 1500? I can’t believe my case has such a decisive impact on Plus Options' economy that the company has to refuse meeting my request for 4 months! As a client to Plus Option, my actions have so far been from "inside" (mail to your Support Department, to you and Mr Kaplan and hopefully also (if that matter) to the company's top management. I will change my approach. Experienced professionals in the binary option industry have very clearly stated that I have legal right to have my Protected Capital Investment refunded to my bank account. But my comments do not seem to have any impact on the company.
Regards
Lars

APPENDIX 1

Dear Mr. Moller,
As per our conversation today the 5/1/2017 , I have reserved for you a position in the NFP for tomorrow the 67/1/2017 at 13.30 GMT.
The three trades are as follows:
Euro/USD
USD/GBP
GOLD
An investment of 1500 Euro covering all three trades as mentioned, the projected estimated profits on this is 7672 Euro.
The investment of 1500 Euro is Protected Capital Investment, at the end of trading tomorrow you will be able if so desired to withdraw your investment plus the minimum of 50% of profits.

Most Sincerely,

Dave Kaplan
Senior Head Broker

Contact Us:

Daveka@plusoption.com

clip_image002.gif

Daveka@plusoption.com

clip_image003.gif

davidka.plusoption

APPENDIX 2
Dear Lars,

Thank you for choosing to deposit funds with PlusOption.

We are happy to confirm that your deposit EUR 1500.00 has been securely deposited into your PlusOption account.

Date of Transaction:2017-01-06 09:31

If you did not request this transaction, or if the transaction has not been approved by you, please contact us as soon as possible at Support@plusoption.com

Thank you for trading with PlusOption!

Best Regards,
PlusOption Support
www.PlusOption.com

Username: | Forgot password?

Please add info@plusoptionservice.com to your contacts list to receive important notifications.

APPENDIX 3

clip_image006.jpg
View attachment 31661
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.plusoption.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13205/plusoption-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/PLUS-Option-749706705181280/

https://twitter.com/plus_option

https://plus.google.com/103826665641761948418

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

yeah, i guess that kaplan guy did some sweet talking, and never the less the amount spoken of was no joke at all, 1500 is 1500 and thats a lot.

Sounds strange, you meant the broker caused your loss or yourself?
I received from Plus Option an agreement by email with the formulation "An investment of 1500 Euro covering all three trades as mentioned, the projected estimated profit on this is 7672 Euro.The investment of 1500 Euro is Protected Capital Investment, at the end of trading tomorrow you will be able if so desired to withdraw your investment plus the minimum of 50% of profits.

Most Sincerely

Dave Kaplan

Senior Head Broker”

Shall I always take it for granted whatever a Senior Head Broker writes via email or says on telephone to me on behalf of the company he represents, that he is laying?Have I in any way misunderstood the deal or what other conclusion can I make? The answer on your question is that the broker made the trade decision, which caused the loss and I registered the trades in my computer.

They have two new brands now, Greenfield Capital (greenfieldcapital.com) and Brighter Trade (brightertrade.com).

Back