• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Puremarketbroker is denying my withdrawals since july 23...looks suspicious

I am having an issue with a company

Olivier C.

Recruit
Hello I have requested a withdrawal from my account 74573 on july 18th, and then again on september 5th but chat and email support keep on answering that the account is under investigation...It is very suspicious as I have only made a couple of trades very easy to verify...I believe something is wrong at this company, please let me know if you have the same experience.

Hello I have requested a withdrawal from my account 74573 on july 18th, and then again on september 5th but chat and email support keep on answering that the account is under investigation...It is very suspicious as I have only made a couple of trades very easy to verify...I believe something is wrong at this company, please let me know if you have the same experience.
Ask them why it is under investigation, and what you did wrong.

Please provide the website address (URL) that you are using. If they request you to do so, DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to withdraw your funds.

Last edited:
I've asked abut the investigation, and they said they were looing into swap arbitrage...I don't think their swaps have been particularly good, but I've made very few trades so it should be easy to check. To this day still no news nor withdrawal...definitely fishy :-(

Still nothing, support tells me my account is still under investigation that could take up to 90 days but it has been 120 days already...support is sending request to the concerned department but nothing ever comes out of it. I believe they have serious liquidity issues right now.

Still nothing, support tells me my account is still under investigation that could take up to 90 days but it has been 120 days already...support is sending request to the concerned department but nothing ever comes out of it. I believe they have serious liquidity issues right now.
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address at https://puremarketbroker.com/about-us/contact-us/

I saw you already left a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15375/puremarketbroker-forex-brokers

Now, you can also share your story as a review on their social media to get their attention on your issue.

Back