Quitting a job to trade forex full time

patience and discipline as well as account management have been a constant work in progress for me when it comes to trading, although I have gotten much better at it compared to where I was when I first got into it.

I could never give up my day job. Hamster smuggling is such a fulfilling occupation. :cool:

...hmmm...I thought hunting alligators, by bashing their heads with a club, is your full time job:p

Thanks for the input guys. Ive found one of my greatest weaknesess in the past was not knowing when to get out of a losing trade, and as a result I would have these huge draw downs and would blow up and account in short order. One of the goals Ive set for myself is to increase my account by 10% every month, but If Im only at 3 1/2% at months end then Ill take it and be happy with it. Trying to close ALL of my positions in the black has been my major down fall.

Sir,
I have gone through your lines that you are now trading with D1 chart. I wish I could get your tips to follow your strategy. Sometimes, I feel that I should go Long when H1 and 30M is green but after few hours it is red and if I am in profit of 1-2 dollar....it starts decreasing and finaly all the profit goes to die. Please advice me what precution I should take and when I should go Long and Short. Hope, I will get your help. Please tell me in details how you trade with D1 chart and your indicators. thanks:

Oh...hmmmm...smuggling Hamster huh!.....hmmmmm....must be lucrative if a king does that for a living.... perhaps I should try that out sometime.

You need a high threshold of resistance to being tickled or else the border guards will catch you. :p

I am a full time trader and for some personal reasons i had to quit my day job, which i feel has helped me now to concentrate more on forex trading. But there actually no need for quitting the job until and unless you want time freedom.

Back