Quitting a job to trade forex full time

I am a full time trader and for some personal reasons i had to quit my day job, which i feel has helped me now to concentrate more on forex trading. But there actually no need for quitting the job until and unless you want time freedom.

So are you earning big now ??

It seems to me that a lot of people do it now, because trading is one of the most affordable business options that can make you a real master of your life. The other thing is that it requires high financial and market literacy. But not all traders can boast about it.

I have seen people that made quick decision in quitting their job too early by seeing some success in forex and when bad days hit them in forex they were looking for job again. So it is not wise to quit job untill you are making consistent profit for 2 years at least.

It will happen when one will not do good in trading he has to face difficulties while trading. Ultimate result is to seek again any job for living. Forex not says quit all your works that are giving you income. When forex is easy to do as a part time we should try it first it either we are successful or not then decide to quit job. I am never in a favor to leave any regular job fr forex business.

I think that not everyone will dare to switch to full time trading, because it can be:
a. risky
b. inappropriately invested and time consuming
c. just scared, and because of emotions, a person can be left without his capital.

I think it's the best time to switch to full time trading :D Wish you all luck - quarantine kind of messed up my trades, but helped with risk management and I feel myself a little bit more confident trading.

In this quarantine time many are thinking to go full time in forex trading but let me tell you that you should not quit your job when this lockdown is over. I don't know why people think to quit their job just because they started making some profits in forex. It should be added as extra income source only.

Suffice it to say that such a solution gives absolute freedom, both financial and territorial, because you can travel around the world and at the same time earn money in a convenient format. The main thing here is to take it seriously and not to relax...

My colleague also talked a lot about the fact that he wants to quit his full-time job, find some small part-time job, and give the rest of his free time to trading. But the problem is not even how to trade well, to know how the mechanisms work, or to have an ideal system. The question is, are you ready to risk your current financial well-being and dive into oblivion? The colleague of mine did not do well, because he is not used to the challenges of life, even though he is a good trader. It is also important in this case to get support, because otherwise it will not work either. I hope my answer will lead you to something)

Back