Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)

and another victim from this broker. I am that German journalist doing investigation now for a long time on the corrupt online brokers. Rodeler / 24Option are some of the worst according to my research - almost every day new victims from this broker contact me. At the same time they are very active in Europe without any boundaries - at the moment big forexexpo in Berlin and the are prominently there. European law protects these criminals and nobody is taking action against them. The only possibility for the victims is to stick together and get stronger and stronger. Here Forexpeacearmy is a great organisation. Watch also my videos at youtube gamesoftruth - every day there are new videos with research. There is also a facbookgroup online investors rights where we post every day newest developments. In the end there will be taken action. Politicians can not close their eyes and ears for what is going on. IronFX and Avatrade are also two very bad ones.
Even though this post was some years back, I am impressed that some journalist do carry out investigation work into shady brokers.

Well done journalist kimmy12, and a belated thank you for your hard investigation work which, we can be sure, is not an easy thing to do and possibly dangerous to your safety too.

Back