Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)

Hi Connect people,

Great. Can you provide some advices how to proceed a legal action ( bring the case to court) against broker in Cyprus?

My case is against ACFX and this is very necessary for traders who are now involved with CySEC regulation because I have written complaint and then email them but no one take action. So we need higher instance to call for help.

Cheers!

You can either try to find a lawyer in Cyprus or else go with an international legal firm.

Giambrone Law has made it plain that they are interested in cases against forex and binary brokers. You can reach them at forex@giambronelaw.com

Legal actions Against 24Option (Rodeler Ltd), A Binary Option Broker based in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC.

After finding serious ongoing issues, complaints & numerous claims, against this company, we have decided to act legally against this company and therefore considering to engage legal representatives to take them to court.

Even though, this company is regulated & authorized by CySEC, they are not following its (CySEC) strict regulation and breaking the laws by not respecting its (24Option) legal terms & conditions. They are not meeting CySEC strict rules & regulations, and disobeying & breaking Cypriot laws regularly by doing business dishonestly, scamming people, doing fraudulent and other tricky activities to their advantage to rip off peoples hard earn money. Many people, just like us, consider investing with them, since they have CySEC name next to their name! However, they are clearly not respecting and meeting CySEC rules and regulations. Therefore, it is now became apparent to draw serious & responsible attentions to CySEC against this company and stop them (24Option / Rodeler ltd) from using a well respected governing body CySEC, to their (24Option / Rodeler Ltd) advantage unethically.

To ensure heavier penalties and serious impact on this company, we will engage one or more legal representative/s, to proceed with CySEC and to the court officially and accordingly. Therefore, we are also requesting all the victims & people to come forward and share their genuine story, sufferings & testimony here and/or via PM us, or PM any moderator or, contact FPA directly using 'contact us' option at the bottom of the page.

If you have been scammed or suffered financial, and any other losses, because of their (24Option & Rodeler Ltd) dodgy, scam & fraudulent activities (i.e. withdrawal issues, price manipulation, tricking you to invest more or to invest on their recommended trades, providing you falsified & misleading information, entry and/or expiry rate & time manipulation or any by any other illegal mean), then please be in touch with us and PM us (or PM any moderator or, contact FPA directly using 'contact us' option at the bottom of the page) with your testimony & evidences, and/or share here also, to help your fellow traders to be aware against this dangerous & already identified fraud & scam company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd).

You can help us to help you and/or other fellow traders, by ensuring that once we take this company to court, our evidences, along with your testimony & evidences against this company, will help us strongly to ensure heavier consequences & penalties are enforced on this company by law, as well as, will ensure taking down this fraudster & scam company for good.

If you are also planning (and you should) to sue them and take them to court, this thread might also help you to win with your case against this company. If you area planning or already lodged your claim to the court, against 24Option / Rodeler Ltd, please don't hesitate to be in-touch here or via PM, if you require any supporting documents from your fellow traders. It might just help you further to your claim.

Your testimony, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

I have evidence and screenshots about 24option. They were urging me amongst other things to sell my car, take loans from loan sharks, accusing me of lying etc.

I see this thread is a year old, but it is very relevant to me at the moment, so let me bump it up.

The thing is, - I strongly believe that I have fallen victim to fraud by my account manager at 24Option.com. I was scammed out of a relatively large sum of money. Having consulted with a lawyer, I was told that what has happened to me *does* fall under the definition of "fraud".

I have lodged an official complaint with Rodler LTD. to see if they are going to do something about the said account manager's unethical and fraudulent actions. If not, I intend to:

(1) File a lawsuit.
(2) Attract media exposure.
(3) Contact local banks to recommend they put up a warning about this fraudulent company before a client is allowed to transfer funds to their offshore account.

I have also obtained email addresses of over 200 active traders that are managed by the same person I was tricked by, and I am going to email them a newsflash in due course.

I wish I had done my reasearch *prior* to getting involved with them. Now I hear all these stories about how people have been losing their posessions, homes... even sanity due to getting scammed for huge amounts at 24Option.com... and I am genuinely not going to stand for this.

By the way, last post (Lokeni)... exactly right. I was also urged by my account manager to sell my car and apartment, to borrow from family and friends, and to take out a loan -- in order to fund my 24Option account.

I can't believe they are still operating after all this. I hear from an insider, though, that they have taken to paying off webmasters to monitor negative reviews, which expains why all the highest ranking sites on Google (like the first 5 pages of search results) are all fake reviews owned or sponsored by 24Option. No wonder people are still getting lured in -- it is very difficult to come by real reviews, authored by real people.

Something has to be done about this. And I intend to.

I see this thread is a year old, but it is very relevant to me at the moment, so let me bump it up.

The thing is, - I strongly believe that I have fallen victim to fraud by my account manager at 24Option.com. I was scammed out of a relatively large sum of money. Having consulted with a lawyer, I was told that what has happened to me *does* fall under the definition of "fraud".

I have lodged an official complaint with Rodler LTD. to see if they are going to do something about the said account manager's unethical and fraudulent actions. If not, I intend to:

(1) File a lawsuit.
(3) Contact local banks to recommend they put up a warning about this fraudulent company before a client is allowed to transfer funds to their offshore account.

I have also obtained email addresses of over 200 active traders that are managed by the same person I was tricked by, and I am going to email them a newsflash in due course.

I wish I had done my reasearch *prior* to getting involved with them. Now I hear all these stories about how people have been losing their posessions, homes... even sanity due to getting scammed for huge amounts at 24Option.com... and I am genuinely not going to stand for this.

By the way, last post (Lokeni)... exactly right. I was also urged by my account manager to sell my car and apartment, to borrow from family and friends, and to take out a loan -- in order to fund my 24Option account.

I can't believe they are still operating after all this. I hear from an insider, though, that they have taken to paying off webmasters to monitor negative reviews, which expains why all the highest ranking sites on Google (like the first 5 pages of search results) are all fake reviews owned or sponsored by 24Option. No wonder people are still getting lured in -- it is very difficult to come by real reviews, authored by real people.

You must open new thread in Scam folder with the details you posted here so you can have more advice from readers.

According to the CySEC
According to the CySEC official documentation (vivirdeforexybinarias.com/cysec-multa-a-24-option-bancdebinary-grandoption/), this broker has been little "professional and honest with customers" and this is something that makes us happy is officially recognized, as many have been scammed by this broker and has qualified us as a frustrated minority who do not know how to win in the market.

While collecting signatures come to send them to the Ministry of Justice of Spain and the CySEC, in order that measures taken in this regard and such brokers can not deceive or manipulate to their advantage. You can sign up here:

change.org/p/ministerio-de-justicia-24option-denuncia-de-sus-enga%C3%B1os-con-operaciones-aseguradas-y-manipulaci%C3%B3n-de-operaciones?recruiter=417297574&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

By the way, sometimes the button to sign strangely does not appear, if this happens please try with other browsers or try later, it seems that quite fails, and do not know what could be the problem.

Now let's go one step further ....
We suspect that this broker executes a signal service offering secured transactions different signals to different groups according to the amount of investment.

That is, the broker in exchange for deposites and operes with a lot of money offers a webinar to tell the signal of an operation to perform (buy or sell) and how you operate it (60 seconds, five minutes ...). This operation is usually a fundamental news or very high impact.

To attract customers who operate these signals, say they have privileged information about it and it is so sure you do not lose money because they will return. But they do not say that this money is not real money but are bonds that can not be removed until you've done 50 times the volume of that bonus.

the rumor that this broker offers different signals to different groups according to the amount of investment flows. That is, for the same Operation Assured is offered:
Group 1, the buy signal
Group 2, the sell signal

the most likely signal to the person who has invested little money (so you do not win too, and stay eager to earn more) and less likely signal gain is offered to those who have invested a lot more money or before been offered tested with another winning sign with far less capital. They put a candy in your mouth and then you take it off and leave you with nothing.

It's time that scammed with "Insured Operations" Option unite by 24
This is an assumption, and we thought that to prove it can make a collection of information of insured operations defrauded customers and make a database to check for these so-called contrarian signal. If this were so we could sue the broker, not only the CySEC but to European organizations to put measures in this regard and give us back the stolen money with this method.

So to all those who have been scammed by these "Secured Transactions", I invite you to fill in the form below: vivirdeforexybinarias.com/estafa-24-option/

Help us to share this publication please
If we find our opposing pair swindled with the same "Operation Assured" would be forceful to denounce this broker and stop them from doing this kind of deception that have unfortunately suffered many test.

Thank you very much for sharing this publication and help us to recover the money they have stolen from us.

[QUOTE = "Connect-Menschen, Post: 200389, Mitglied: 123.851"] Rechtliche Schritte gegen 24option (Rodeler Ltd), Broker Eine binäre Option mit Sitz in Zypern und durch CySEC geregelt.

Nach der Feststellung ernst laufenden Ausgaben, Beschwerden und zahlreiche Klagen, gegen diese Unternehmen haben wir rechtlich gegen diese Gesellschaft zu handeln entschieden und erwägt daher gesetzlichen Vertreter zu engagieren, sie vor Gericht zu bringen.

Auch wenn dieses Unternehmen geregelt ist und autorisiert von CySEC, sie folgen nicht seine (CySEC) strenge Regulierung und die Gesetze zu brechen, wenn sie ihre (24option) gesetzliche Regelungen, zu respektieren. Sie treffen sich nicht CySEC strenge Regeln und Vorschriften, und ungehorsam und zu brechen zypriotischen Gesetze regelmäßig durch unehrliche Geschäfte zu machen, die Menschen betrügen, tun betrügerische und andere knifflige Aktivitäten zu ihrem Vorteil Völker zu Abzocke Geld hart verdienen. Viele Leute, so wie wir, betrachten mit ihnen zu investieren, da sie neben ihrem Namen CySEC Namen haben! Allerdings sind sie eindeutig nicht zu respektieren und zu treffen CySEC Regeln und Vorschriften. Daher ist es wurde nun offensichtlich ernst und verantwortlich Aufmerksamkeit auf CySEC gegen diese Gesellschaft zu zeichnen und sie (24option / Rodeler ltd) davon abbringen, einen angesehenen Organ CySEC verwenden, um ihre (24option / Rodeler Ltd) Vorteil unethisch.

Um sicherzustellen, dass schwerere Strafen und gravierende Auswirkungen auf dieses Unternehmen, wird engagieren wir einen oder mehrere gesetzlichen Vertreter / s, mit CySEC und dem Gericht offiziell und entsprechend zu verfahren. Deshalb sind wir auch für alle Opfer und Menschen anfordert, vorwärts zu kommen und ihre echte Geschichte erzählen, Leiden und Zeugnis hier und / oder per PM uns, oder PM jeden Moderator oder kontaktieren FPA direkt am unteren Rand "Kontakt" Option von Die Seite.

Wenn Sie finanzielle betrogen oder gelitten haben, und andere Verluste, die aufgrund ihrer (24option & Rodeler Ltd) vertrackt, Betrug und betrügerische Aktivitäten (dh Entzugsprobleme, Kursmanipulation, trickst Sie mehr zu investieren oder auf die empfohlenen Geschäfte zu investieren, vorausgesetzt, Sie gefälscht und irreführende Informationen, Ein- und / oder Ablauf Rate & Zeitmanipulation oder jede von einer anderen rechtswidrigen Mittel), dann in Verbindung setzen Sie sich bitte mit uns und PM uns (oder PM jeder Moderator oder kontaktieren FPA "Kontakt" direkt mit Option unten auf der Seite) mit Ihrem Zeugnis und Beweise, und / oder auch hier teilen, Ihre Kolleginnen und Händler zu helfen, sich bewusst gegen diese gefährliche und bereits identifiziert Betrug und Betrug Unternehmen, 24option (Rodeler Ltd) zu sein.

Sie können uns helfen, Ihnen zu helfen und / oder anderen anderen Händlern, indem sichergestellt wird, dass, sobald wir diese Firma vor Gericht zu bringen, unsere Beweise, zusammen mit Ihrem Zeugnis und Beweise gegen diese Unternehmen, wird uns helfen, stark schwerere Konsequenzen und Sanktionen zu gewährleisten erzwungen Informationen über dieses Unternehmen nach dem Gesetz wird sowie sorgen für gut, diese Betrüger und Betrug Unternehmen, die hinunter.

Wenn Sie auch planen (und sollten), um sie zu klagen und sie vor Gericht zu bringen, könnte dieser Thread auch Ihnen helfen, mit Ihrem Fall gegen diese Firma zu gewinnen. Wenn Sie Bereich Planung oder bereits Ihren Antrag an das Gericht eingegangen ist, gegen 24option / Rodeler Ltd, zögern Sie bitte nicht hier oder per PM in-touch werden, wenn erforderlich, dass Sie alle Belege von Ihren anderen Händlern. Es könnte einfach weiter zu Ihrem Anspruch helfen.

Ihr Zeugnis, zusammen mit unserer Beweise, wird eine wichtige Rolle, gegen diese Gesellschaft bei Hofe spielen.

Erhebe deine Stimme und spielen eine wichtige Rolle gegen Betrüger. [/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "alexitor, Beitrag: 212.158, Mitglied: 127.232"] 24option / rodeler Unternehmen alle meine Gelder gestohlen, 43.000 €. Sie haben manipulierte Preise Verluste zu schaffen, und sie storniert mein Konto ohne vorherige Ankündigung Finanzierung von 43.000 €. Sie sagten mir, dass ich die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen mit Robotern verletzt habe, und das ist imposible und nicht wahr. Sie habe keinen Beweis dafür.
Nach E-Mails und Gespräche mit ihnen habe ich kehrte nie das Geld, und keine Lösung.
Sie habe versucht zu kaufen mir mir eine Menge von 5000 € geben die negociation und den Anspruch zu schließen, aber ich nahm nie.

Ich habe genügend Beweise, alles mit Screenshots und CSV-Dokumente von alles beschrieben zu zeigen. :

1. Schließung / Kündigung meines Kontos bei 24option.com. Sie beschränkt den Zugriff auf mein Benutzerprofil, wenn ich Geld auf dem Konto von 32,115 € hatte. Sie führten diese Entwertung auf 2014.01.09 ohne vorherige Ankündigung. Erst wenn das Konto aufgelöst worden war schickten sie mir eine Vorlage E-Mail zu rechtfertigen, dass ich die Bedingungen des Kontos verletzt hatte.

Das ist absolut falsch, und sie waren nicht in der Lage, eine Erklärung zu sagen, von denen Begriff, den ich verletzt habe. Ich habe dieses Geld rechtmäßig und wenn ich die Mittel zu entziehen versuchten sie nur mein Konto aufgelöst, beschränkt den Zugang zu ihm und lehnte jede Erklärung zu geben.

Seit dem Tag, sie mein Konto geschlossen Ich habe versucht, sie gründlich E-Mail und Telefon bei zahlreichen Gelegenheiten zu erreichen. Das einzige Mal, dass ich jemanden auf ihrer Seite sprach drückte ich meine Wut für ihr Verhalten und riet ihnen, dass ich den Fall an den CySEC berichten würde. Kurz nach einem Mann mit dem Argentinier (oder Latein) Akzent, der sich als Nicolás eingeführt, der Manager von inaktiven Konten rief mich zurück am Telefon und versuchte, mich 5.000 € anbieten, wenn ich den Fall nicht an die Aufsichtsbehörden gemeldet haben. Er sagte mir: "Sie entweder 5.000 € oder wie Sie es sonst nichts bekommen". Offensichtlich habe ich nicht diese Art von "Vereinbarung" akzeptieren, da niemand, der Geld hatte berechtigterweise jemals getan hätte.

2. Die zweite Sache, die ich berichten möchte, ist die Eintrittspreise Manipulation sie auf mehrere Trades durchgeführt.

Diese betrügerisches Verhalten von 24 Option ist sehr leicht zu erkennen. Die Erläuterung ist wie folgt:

Manchmal, wenn ich eine binäre Optionen gekauft Hoffnung, dass der Preis unter dem "Entry-Level" enden wird manipuliert sie mein Einstieg in eine viel niedrigere (und umgekehrt), so dass die Chancen für den Handel mit einem Gewinn-Trade immer reduziert dramatisch wegen diese Manipulation. Das Problem ist, dass sie zu offensichtlich waren, den Preis zu manipulieren, und wenn Sie ein Diagramm aus einer eigenen Plattform im Zeitintervall, wo der Handel ausgeführt wurde, ist sehr leicht zu erkennen, dass die nie auf der Ebene gehandelt Basiswert sie gaben mir als Einstiegs . Wie kann ich geben Sie auf einem Niveau ein Handel, der nie vom Markt erreicht wurde? Meine Intuition ist, dass sie Algorithmen, die ein Verrutschen zu Einstiegsniveaus bereitstellen, um viel weniger wahrscheinlich zu machen für einen Handel in das Geld zu bekommen. Das ist wie Geld von Investoren zu stehlen.

Dieser Handel Manipulationen Um zu beweisen, biete ich drei Beispiele, dass ich auch realisiert wurden offensichtlich manipuliert und ich beschlossen, Screenshots zu nehmen, ihr Verhalten zu melden. Dieses 3-Trades entfallen insgesamt investierten Betrag von 11.000 € und ist der zweite Teil des Geldes, das ich behaupten, bin zurück

- Rückerstattung des Geldes, das ich auf dem Konto hatte vor der Aufhebung von meinem Konto: 32.115
- Erstattung des investierten Betrages der Trades, die ich, dass der Einfuhrpreis entdeckt wurde manipuliert, um einen Verlust zu schaffen: 11.000
- Gesamtbetrag beansprucht und durch Screenshots und detaillierte Erklärungen gerechtfertigt = 32.115 + 11.000 = 43.115 €

Ich hoffe, dass Sie dieses Problem lösen in angemessener Weise um Kleinanleger aus dieser Art von Unternehmen zu schützen, die nicht leiten ihre Geschäfte in angemessener Weise.

Ich habe nichts, mir zu helfen, MADE ive EINEN ANSPRUCH AUF CySEC 3 MAL und erhalten nie eine Antwort.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe. [/ QUOTE]

According to the CySEC
According to the CySEC official documentation (vivirdeforexybinarias.com/cysec-multa-a-24-option-bancdebinary-grandoption/), this broker has been little "professional and honest with customers" and this is something that makes us happy is officially recognized, as many have been scammed by this broker and has qualified us as a frustrated minority who do not know how to win in the market.

While collecting signatures come to send them to the Ministry of Justice of Spain and the CySEC, in order that measures taken in this regard and such brokers can not deceive or manipulate to their advantage. You can sign up here:

change.org/p/ministerio-de-justicia-24option-denuncia-de-sus-enga%C3%B1os-con-operaciones-aseguradas-y-manipulaci%C3%B3n-de-operaciones?recruiter=417297574&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

By the way, sometimes the button to sign strangely does not appear, if this happens please try with other browsers or try later, it seems that quite fails, and do not know what could be the problem.

Now let's go one step further ....
We suspect that this broker executes a signal service offering secured transactions different signals to different groups according to the amount of investment.

That is, the broker in exchange for deposites and operes with a lot of money offers a webinar to tell the signal of an operation to perform (buy or sell) and how you operate it (60 seconds, five minutes ...). This operation is usually a fundamental news or very high impact.

To attract customers who operate these signals, say they have privileged information about it and it is so sure you do not lose money because they will return. But they do not say that this money is not real money but are bonds that can not be removed until you've done 50 times the volume of that bonus.

the rumor that this broker offers different signals to different groups according to the amount of investment flows. That is, for the same Operation Assured is offered:
Group 1, the buy signal
Group 2, the sell signal

the most likely signal to the person who has invested little money (so you do not win too, and stay eager to earn more) and less likely signal gain is offered to those who have invested a lot more money or before been offered tested with another winning sign with far less capital. They put a candy in your mouth and then you take it off and leave you with nothing.

It's time that scammed with "Insured Operations" Option unite by 24
This is an assumption, and we thought that to prove it can make a collection of information of insured operations defrauded customers and make a database to check for these so-called contrarian signal. If this were so we could sue the broker, not only the CySEC but to European organizations to put measures in this regard and give us back the stolen money with this method.

So to all those who have been scammed by these "Secured Transactions", I invite you to fill in the form below: vivirdeforexybinarias.com/estafa-24-option/

Help us to share this publication please
If we find our opposing pair swindled with the same "Operation Assured" would be forceful to denounce this broker and stop them from doing this kind of deception that have unfortunately suffered many test.

Thank you very much for sharing this publication and help us to recover the money they have stolen from us.

(1) File a lawsuit.

we are now a big group from victims from Europe and all over the world. We do have a youtube channel gamesoftruth/ criminal online brokers and more and more victims evry day come together, the group gets bigger and bigger, please join us, we want to do something together and make it public and put pressure on goverments to do something

Back