• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

RBOptions

RBOptions was registered about a year ago by the same person in Israel who registered BORoyal.com

Home page shows an 81% of risked max payout on an AUDUSD trade. You're better off betting on roulette.

I see no indication of any sort of regulation, or even a simple business license. They claim to be in Canada. The address appears to be a virtual office.

I think the CFTC and SEC did a good job of covering this sort of thing:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...raud-advisory-alert-about-binary-options.html

There's a US toll-free number on the site. I'll happily go long on the assumption they are NOT registered with any US regulator at only a 10% payout.

So RBOptions is not really in Canada? I read the information on the CFTC and SEC and it's revealing, thank you for sharing. All the RBOptions Reviews point to the fact they are from Canada but the reviews are posted on affiliate sites. Pharaoh, do you have any idea why they would hide their true location in Israel? I thought that many of the binary brokers are located in Cyprus... or is it a virtual office cover up? This is very puzzling and sketchy!

Many brokers rely on virtual offices. Google the address and see how many others share it.

RBOptions.com was originally registered by a Yaniv Dvir in Hadera, Israel.

I don't care how nice these people sound on the phone or about their website design, if the lie once it's over! It takes years to build trust but one small lie can ruin it in a second! I can't describe how disappointing this is..RBOptions made claims that soon they will be the 1st regulated broker in Canada and it seemed as if they are so much different than other brokers.

I really appreciate this website and your input Pharaoh!!! It's probably the only site where I can post a comment without being afraid it will get deleted because all other sites are affiliate sites and they don't really care about the truth for a second.

Yes RBOptions Is A Scam Broker !

Anyone able to provide feedback on RBOptions?

I opened a binary options account with RBOptions out of Canada (their not in Canada) 3 months ago and when I went
to withdraw the rest of my balance in my account of $842.00 USD, RBOptions never credited my Card back as they stated on their web site..... I have been waiting for well over 1 Month now and they only say it was sent, with some transfer numbers... After checking with My Band Card my bank said 1 dollar was credited the taken back.....? I guess they need to do that to get the transfer numbers to cover their Scams....

Then they tried to take another 500.00 from my account.... with out my authorization ! They are the bigest liers and Scamers ........ :mad:

Go ahead and start a thread on them in the Scam Alerts folder.

Get screenshots of everything associated with your account as well as RBO's terms of service. See if they have anything there about how long withdrawals should take.

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Make certain to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain exactly what is going on and ask if a chargeback is appropriate to your situation.

Contacting the RCMP probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

Personally I haven't tried it out, probably will do some day.

This broker is recommended by my fellow professional trader. It also recommended by this honest website Binary Option Brokers | Binary Options Daily So unless you Mark provide some evidence I consider you want to put a bad name on it

RBOptions is a broker who “adheres to the most strict rules and regulations dictated by the the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) hence Canadian legislation”. However RBOptions is not currently regulated by the OSC, but hope to one day become the first Regulated Binary Options Broker in Canada"

Last edited:
I have an account with them. I do not trade there anymore though. What ruined it for me was the fact that they suck you in for as much as possible with endless promises. Needless to say I fell for this. I opened a $10,000 acount and started trading on their signals. Made approx $6,000 in about 2 weeks. It was great. Then I wanted to withdraw my initial deposit and I couldnt. I tried atleast 10 times but i was always refused. Something about my papers not having been verified??!! What the heck??!! You let me trade with $10k and I wasnt verified??!
Then they suckered me into just leaving it in the account and building it up to $20k then let me withdraw my initial deposit. I figured that would be ok and seeing as it had gone well for the 1st 2 weeks I thought i would give it a try. Long story short, instead of getting to $20k we went down to $3k. I was really devastated at this point and decided not to trade on their signals any more but to try my own. That didnt work until one day I traded on their Ladder system that they HAD (do not have anymore) i proceeded to make $20,000 after my account was already down to about $300. I then realized that there must have been a glitch in their platform for me to be able to make that kind of money in a few days. I talked to them about it and they lost it! turns out, at the end of our arguments I only walked away with $1000 of the $20,000 i had made. Now I am not Happy with them at all. Mr. Goldman has endless promises that never really come true.....
If I knew where I could go to get some of mine back I would totally look into it. Anybody help me out on that?
My email is pk.draft@gmail.com

Back