Resolved - 24option not paying affiliates

Bronzodriace

Recruit
Hello. I am a forex and binary options affiliate.
I get paid every month by many sites...however 24option still has to send me 750 dollars of commission. It is more than one month I am waiting.

They keep saying that "the intermediary bank is keeping the money" which is bull****.
I gave them skrill and refused to pay me there.

What can I do?
Have I lost my 750 dollars?

Are there any managers on here that can look at my case.
Thanks

Hello Bronzodriace

Since April 3, 2014 cysec.gov.cy have posted a warning about the owners of this company

This list contains individuals and companies that appear to be engaging in activities that may pose a risk to investors. The OSC urges investors to be cautious about these individuals and companies.
Rodeler Limited doing business as 24option.com, 24fx.com, zoneoptions.com, grandoption.com and binaryoption-affiliate.com

If you’ve been approached by anyone on the list, contact us.

Good luck
Liz

Hello. I am a forex and binary options affiliate.
I get paid every month by many sites...however 24option still has to send me 750 dollars of commission. It is more than one month I am waiting.

They keep saying that "the intermediary bank is keeping the money" which is bull****.
I gave them skrill and refused to pay me there.

What can I do?

Are there any managers on here that can look at my case.
Thanks

You must have your Affiliate manager, try to get his name and skype.

I actually trust them. I have a good affiliate manager.
However this is taking incredibly long. Don't known if because of my bank of because of them just not taking my case too seriuos.

However they told me that they will pay me soon on skrill since funds have came back from my bank ( they sent to the bank but they got stuck. At least this is what they say)

I hope and think everything should go fine.
They are regulated!

Hello bronzodriace,
I am sorry to hear about your experience.
I am working with several brokers as well, including 24option.
Since I started to work with them (about 2 years ago), I never had problems with payments. Actually, they always have been the fastest and the most precise.
I am always able to see all my activation in real time and the commission that I need to receive at the end of the month and never had surprise.
My advice is to just wait, I am sure you will get your money!

Good Luck to you!
Sara

Please close this scam report.
I received my money after telling them about this review.
Too bad they decided to ban me.

However they pay.
THEY ARE HONEST

best regards

Hello Bronzodriace

Glad you got your money out, but once again threads like this can warn others about these type of companies :cool:

Please close this scam report.
I received my money after telling them about this review.
Too bad they decided to ban me.

However they pay.
THEY ARE HONEST

best regards

Ask cysec.gov.cy if they are "HONEST" :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hi CLIENT NAME REMOVED FOR PRIVACY REASONS,

My name is Philip Burns and I am the affiliate director at 24option.
It's very disappointed to hear that you are not happy with our services. We strive to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure all our affiliates are pleased no matter how big or small.

I would like to add a few points that you missed out of your post:

You sent us the wrong payment details, therefore payment did not reach you and we had to wait for the bank to return the money.
It was our suggestion to pay you via another payment method i.e. Skrill.

What can you do:

Always ensure that you send the correct payment details.
We pay via Bank Transfer, Moneybookers, Webmoney or into a trading account.

No, you have not. We are waiting for the bank to return the money before paying into your Skrill account.

Should you have any more questions or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me personally: philip.b@247traffic.com

Back