Resolved - 24option not paying affiliates

Hello saragenovesi

Not quite everything, I'm glad the thread starter got his money out, but lets see if anymore newcomers post different in this thread and not my "Private Message" box again :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Well, its always glad to see resolved case at FPA. And its too sad that they banned you for posting complaints at FPA (Its Condemnable step from 24option )

Hello Philip Burns

This is a lie. No warning about the owners of this company has ever posted.
Its a shame that the information shared on the forum is not true.

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

It's a shame you had to ban a member for telling the truth :mad:

cysec.gov.cy link leads you here OSC | Investors - Investor Warnings - Warning List - Rodeler Limited doing business as 24option.com, 24fx.com, zoneoptions.com, grandoption.com and binaryoption-affiliate.com

Take the matter up with them ;)

Good luck
Liz

I think Option24 needs to be careful about making big claims without checking more carefully.

Sometimes it's very difficult for brokers when the bank doesn't pay broker's clients because of missing banking details. I think in that case, broker can't do anything and must wait the money return.

Hello Philip Burns

How long did it take your company to payout your now ex-affiliate member Bronzodriace :confused:

The thread-starter seems to suggest it was over a month behind :confused:

Did yous payout before or after the thread-starters first post in this thread :confused:

Good luck
Liz

How do you know? And I wondred how the topic renamed to resolved. Is the topic owner pm Pharaoh or someone that his case was solved? And that's reason why he never came back here.

Back