Resolved - Banc De Binary Caught Cheating - I grew account by 1000%

Cysec recently made a clarification about withholding client money because of turnover. Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...er/32139-cysec-bans-bonuses-tied-trading.html

Then go ahead and contact Cysec immediately. Be aware, Cysec is not the most responsive regulator out there, so it may take some time before they get around to doing anything. Still, if you don't complain, that's a guarantee that they won't take any action.

If you like, you can also file an FPA Traders Court Case.

+
Yeah , i think its the full amount minus the bonus.

On a side not , OP , do you think you'd be able to shift to Trading Forex manually?

Basel Musalam this Guy lost me with his promised Trades if i deposited extra ---- $1500 so far and asked me for more money nearly every conversation he then advised me to put all my capital on one trade "guaranteed "" well i listened to my brain and put $150 it lost ---- he also talk me he got comisson from it before asking me to put it on " he wanted me to put it on all to give me the signal ""

His trades lost over 90% of the time and now im recovering them Basel Musalam should be fired !

As far as I can tell, there is no such thing as a liquidity provider for binary options. This means that your losses are the company's gains. Under these conditions, an employee who lures clients into trades that wipe out accounts could end up getting paid more instead of being fired.

Setttlement reached -:)

so what happened now is the issue solved or u are still waiting to get money back from them.

I have agreed on a settlement amount from them, which i am reasonably satisfied, the money has arrived in my bank account and i have walked away with a lot of profit.

I have agreed on a settlement amount from them, which i am reasonably satisfied, the money has arrived in my bank account and i have walked away with a lot of profit.

if u dont mind can u tell how much they paid u
what was your final accounr balance including all loss and profit.
i total % they paid u for settlement.

if u dont mind can u tell how much they paid u
what was your final accounr balance including all loss and profit.
what was total % they paid u for settlement.

Banc de Binary affiliated with Youtradefx?

Here's a fun exercise. Google "Itamar Pastishi" and grab a couple of LinkedIn pages that come up. Follow the links (Open in new tab...) and keep digging.

If they're not affiliated, I gotta say headhunting a bunch of youtradefx people was probably not a good idea.

Back